SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I started a YouTube channel about building guitar effect pedals
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I started a YouTube channel about building guitar effect pedals Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Liked and subbed. Thanks, Mark! Good stuff.

I remember you helping me out when my son was putting together his first pedal board. He's still rocking. Got an acoustic gig on the 25th and then again with his band on the 28th. He's running a pedal train board with more than I can remember on it, rocking a Fender American Tele and American Strat with an Epi' plus top pro LP for back-up. Smile

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Liked and subbed. Thanks, Mark! Good stuff.

I remember you helping me out when my son was putting together his first pedal board. He's still rocking. Got an acoustic gig on the 25th and then again with his band on the 28th. He's running a pedal train board with more than I can remember on it, rocking a Fender American Tele and American Strat with an Epi' plus top pro LP for back-up. Smile
Thanks, friend!

Send a pic of his pedalboard. Smile

Posts: 45537 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the gigantor pic, I don't know how to picture very well.

Posts: 10806 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
So, 4 gain pedals? Smile Tell him to drop me an email and let me know the thinking behind his choices and how he uses them.

Posts: 45537 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Treble booster?
Just play a Strat and problem solved! Big Grin

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39871 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Treble booster?
Just play a Strat and problem solved! Big Grin
Ritchie Blackmore used one with his Strat. Big Grin