SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Aviation Icon Richard (Dick) Collins Passes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aviation Icon Richard (Dick) Collins Passes Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
fr those of us in aviation, we will most likely remember the name Dick Collins as a regular contributor to all things aviation - Flying Magazine and others

just found out that he passed away this week

RIP, clear skies Dick

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
X2 on clear skies. Have read a lot of his stuff...he was a talented writer.

I have a coffee cup with an appropriate saying, "Old pilots never die, they just don't get up as quick".

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
RIP Richard. I watched you in a lot of training videos over the years. You were a great asset to aviation.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just an ACARS message
with feelings
Picture of qxsoup
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear. He made me want a T210 for a long, long time.

220/229/228/226/P6/225/XO/SP2022/239

Posts: 3065 | Location: The Queen City (the one in Ohio) | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post