SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When your dog is a Michael Jackson fan (new clip)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When your dog is a Michael Jackson fan (new clip) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Tell me what you see here. Is this random? It seems to be something more than that.

https://twitter.com/_B___S/status/1692009493272428953

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54659 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Something in the repetition of the moves suggests some training was involved. Perhaps even commands given and soundtrack was dubbed in afterwards. The Doberman also seems to be looking above the TV at times.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I think the dog probably had some kind of operant conditioning/reward system to learn to react that way.

Thank you for posting that. Made me smile ear to ear for almost the whole time. Big Grin

- Quite the decor in that place.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How cute is that. I needed that. Thanks Para. Coolest thing I have seen in quite a while.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19196 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Something in the repetition of the moves suggests some training was involved. Perhaps even commands given and soundtrack was dubbed in afterwards. The Doberman also seems to be looking above the TV at times.
No way.. Big Grin That was for real right there. I will have to share that with a friend who has raised all different breeds.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool video but pooch is taking direction from someone left of screen. Freeze it at 0:12. That took hours of training though.

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You can always tell when a handler is there. This is common in films or a tv show. You see it look to its left to get instruction from the handler. Someone trained the dog for this, with reps.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12644 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Just enjoy it. Sheesh.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Just enjoy it. Sheesh.

But...OP is the one that asked the question. And since OP is the Boss, I answered. Smile

Posts: 652 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Without question, the Dobie's name has got to be Billie Jean!

Posts: 6489 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
Just enjoy it. Sheesh.
Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Good Fido. Now do Thriller.

Posts: 17166 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why was the video taken down?

Posts: 3926 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Copyright infringement, I imagine. It's damn silly but here we are in 2023.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
That was great. Smart doggo.
Smile

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I kept dobbies for over 40 years.....I just loved them, and still do.

Posts: 6625 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post