SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA. Complete M*A*S*H. DVD set * winner is 911Boss!*
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA. Complete M*A*S*H. DVD set * winner is 911Boss!* Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
In honor of our fallen, please drop your name in a KARMA for the complete DVD set on this Memorial Day.
Ill let it run for 2 weeks or end earlier if interest stops.

Please take a moment to remember family, friends or others who gave it all and never returned.

Thank you.
sigguy (the 1st)
///////////////////
Please email me 911Boss

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please, I remember watching MASH as a kid with my father. Smile

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
I will take a chance. I remember when the movie "Mash" came to the big screen I was stationed at FT. Sill, Oklahoma and it was banned on post and off limits to go to a civilian theater to see movie. They actually had Military Police outside the doors to catch soldiers trying to slip thru. At the time the mindset of the country vs military command was screwed up ............................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
Always enjoyed the show, very clever. Please through my name in the hat.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I watched that series as I began my career in the medical field. Great memories.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please! I was watching the M*A*S*H marathon on part of Monday.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I loved that show, please throw my name in the hat.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Please add me.Thanx.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Thank you.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please!!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
One of the best shows ever produced. I'm in. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chuck my name in the hat! Thanks for the Karma!

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
Please add me and thanks!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance.

Thank you

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name in your most generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thanks! Always enjoy watching MASH!

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, and thank you.

Posts: 520 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
HO-Lee-Jon count me in! This is my epic binge material. Thanks for the opportunity in this generous karma!

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
please don't count me but I have to say that this is so generous and MASH is an amazing show!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post