SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm going to need a new mower.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to need a new mower. Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:
Why not a Toro Grandstand available from 36”-60” decks. My brother owns a landscaping company and runs several crews on 60” Zeroturns and switched all, but two mowers over to 48” Grandstands. Says because of their speed and nimble maneuvering he can get the same amount of work done as the 60” ZT. A lot of crews around here switched over a few years ago.
I considered it but it just didn't make sense for me.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I've got 2070 hours on the 2014 Toro Z Master 3000. It started eating belts last year and while I think I've got that sorted, it's just time for a new one.

I remember your posting of the belt eating mower.

What was the problem and what was the fix for it?

Thanks.

Posts: 11860 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I've got 2070 hours on the 2014 Toro Z Master 3000. It started eating belts last year and while I think I've got that sorted, it's just time for a new one.

I remember your posting of the belt eating mower.

What was the problem and what was the fix for it?

Thanks.
There was no solution. I took it in to the shop. They ran all the angles and said everything is fine. Perhaps it just came down to a batch of cruddy aftermarket belts.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post