SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Screaming Black Friday Deals...share 'em if you find 'em.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Screaming Black Friday Deals...share 'em if you find 'em. Login/Join 
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted
Greetings...

IF you're like me, you've probably been a bit underwhelmed when the 'Incredible Black Friday Deals' turn out to be a whopping 10% off Roll Eyes

So, fellow SigForumites...if you find a legit GREAT deal...30%...40%...or better...help you forum buds drain their wallets!

I was surfing around and found Fossil Watches is offering 40-50% off...they have a fairly interesting Titanium GMT that looks worth a spin...

https://www.fossil.com/en-us/p...pfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Post 'em if ya got 'em! Cool Big Grin

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've had my eye on the Dewalt DCV581H 2 gallon shopvac that is corded OR takes a 18v or 20V battery so you don't have to plug it in. And it's never on sale but marked down from $159 to $129 today at Home Depot. So I jumped on it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post