SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where to buy wood 36" vanity, drawers on left side?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy wood 36" vanity, drawers on left side? Login/Join 
posted
I'm having the hardest time trying to find a bathroom vanity I like and that meets my parameters. I'm looking for a medium to light wood 36" vanity, must have drawers on the left side, and good quality. Where is a good site or place to buy one? Also would like somewhat modern looking.....no ornate or rustic stuff.

Posts: 21417 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
if you are in Oregon I could build you one, other then that just contact a local custom cabinetmaker.

is this what your looking for I can modify that anyway you would like and you can take the drawing to a local shop, just let me know.

Posts: 5678 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Do a yahoo or google search for 36" bathroom vanity and left drawers. Then select "images" and look at the pictures (You can select "show more" if you don't see what you like in the first groups).

Look for one you like and when you find it click on the photo. They will usually have the page where you can find the model number and trace it back to a store.

This is how I find things all of the time-

Posts: 1512 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
contact a local custom cabinetmaker

it can't hurt to ask i had an entertainment center made when i couldn't find anything that wasn't made like crap or way to expensive the cost fell in the middle and i have had it for 20 years

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Fo...NACA3621DL/100676537

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5218 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post