SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The future of SIGforum
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The future of SIGforum Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Oh my.
I managed to miss this thread till earlier today. I have not read everything yet, so pardon if I am missing something.
Very best wishes to you, Para. I hope you are doing well and am grateful for your forward planning.
I can't say it any better than others. This is absolutely the best spot on the internet. I saw in one entry that you aren't looking for sponsorship yet (?), but if that is incorrect or changes, sign me up.
The forum's format, its conscientious oversight by the Mods, its remarkably reasonable tone, its wealth of information, and bright, funny, generous members are truly a treasure.
Thank you all.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
When you see how much of social media has become a dumpster fire I can only imagine the amount of time spent guarding the gate. Problems here don't fester which is just one of the things that keeps me hanging out for 16 years.

Thanks for all you time and effort.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
To Para, LBJ, LDD and all the moderators. Thank you for all you have done. This is truly the greatest forum on the internet. It's not just a gun forum, it's a life forum.

I've learned so much here over the years that words can't express it. I'm on this site several times a day, everyday. It's often the first place I visit when I start my browser.

Words can't express my gratitude but I will try with a simple "Thank you" and "You guys are the best".

Cheers!

------------------
To Para, LBJ, LDD and all the moderators.
Thank you all. Cool Long Live Sig Forum!
You have created something quite unique and valuable to all membership. We all owe you for this.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post