SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Movie Meatballs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Movie Meatballs Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
I watched the movie Meatballs the other day. I had forgotten how much fun that movie was with tons of laughs and how much of a good feeling it left you with. I highly recommend this movie, esp. if you have any fond memories of childhood summer camp, as I do.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love that movie. I need to get a copy, along with Blazing Saddles, had a VHS copy but the player ate it one night.

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

Blazing Saddles, had a VHS copy but the player ate it one night.

ARman

Get the directors cut/anniversary special DVD, the commentary is really good.

And since it's Halloween you need to get out your copy of The Hollywood Knights, and laugh and giggle.

Pass the popcorn!

Posts: 11864 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
You really cant do badly with old Bill Murray movies. He is a classic !!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:

Blazing Saddles, had a VHS copy but the player ate it one night.

ARman

Get the directors cut/anniversary special DVD, the commentary is really good.

And since it's Halloween you need to get out your copy of The Hollywood Knights, and laugh and giggle.

Pass the popcorn!

OMG! Hollywood Knights! I have that on both VHS and DVD! Another great movie, I'm going to break that out!

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You know that plastic helmet he wore? My girlfriend back then gave me one exactly like it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29730 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16121 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"It just doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter."

Posts: 794 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Could not find Meatballs streaming for free online ... so ordered a copy from the library.

I bought a copy cheap of Blazing Saddles to have during the time when it was getting "cancelled" as they say. Less than $5 so feel good about that.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Chase it with a little Caddyshack and maybe some Blues Brothers.

Posts: 3470 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cXRby61yER0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

One of the best comedy scenes ever.

Don’t forget about the 1 armed fiddler though. Wink

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Meatballs? Nah! Spaceballs? Yes!

Posts: 9169 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cXRby61yER0" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

One of the best comedy scenes ever.

Don’t forget about the 1 armed fiddler though. Wink

Don't drink the punch!!! Drink the punch!!! It's got a wang to it!

Posts: 11864 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post