SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Sauer ZULU5 Binoculars on Woot
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer ZULU5 Binoculars on Woot Login/Join 
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted
I have no idea if this is a good deal or not, but usually Woot deals are pretty good.

Just passing it along in case anyone is interested.

https://sport.woot.com/offers/..._cdet_sprt_dly_wobtn

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
After a little research, I found out that the glass is German and they're assembled in China. If the glass is from Leica or Zeiss they are probably worth every cent.

Does anyone have the answer as to who makes the glass for Sig?

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
$130 cheaper than Amazon. Seem to have good ratings too.

Posts: 20600 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
$130 cheaper than Amazon. Seem to have good ratings too.

Yeah, it seems like a good deal. I just don't know that I need another pair of binoculars. My Vortex 8x and Leopold 10x binos pretty much covers my needs. The fact that they are tri-pod compatible makes me think about pulling the trigger on the 10x Sigs. Hummm.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post