SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sarah Silverman fired from movie for old pic of herself. VERY satisfying to see. Hoisted by her own SJW petard
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarah Silverman fired from movie for old pic of herself. VERY satisfying to see. Hoisted by her own SJW petard Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Enjoy

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, saw this news a couple of days ago. Couldn't have happened to a better asshole.

Q

Posts: 26426 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
"I really kind of devoted my life to making it right." - In blackface...

Poetic; stupid and poetic.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Freakin' hypocrites who create impossible and insane standards for people. So very satisfying to see them get boomeranged by their own stupid shit. They know they've done stuff that violates the standards they try to create for society, but since they consider themselves the good guys with the best of intentions, all past 'sins' should be excused, automatically and entirely.

These days, when she wakes up in the morning, getting caught in her own bullshit trap she's created for others is the very first thing she thinks of. Love it. Filthy bitch

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Excellent! I love to see them get eaten by their own.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15601 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent, could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Her finest performance

Posts: 14663 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Nothing more wonderful than libs eating their own with their own inevitable circular BS

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Makes me smile! Big Grin

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe she used to date Jimmy Kimmel. Recall the on the street stuff in NYC. Could not happen to a nicer person.

Posts: 17251 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, saw this news a couple of days ago. Couldn't have happened to a better asshole.
+10000

The Self-Inflicted-SJWGSWs are SOOOOO satisfying!!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Noice. Hopefully Jimmy Kimmel is next.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is why I say none are pure enough to escape the stinking insatiable maw of PC sanctimony. The power one derives from shaming another is narcotic. We see it more and more as the cancer of PC racks our culture.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:

That would be incredible. She has slid into the "has been" category for a while now. Love to see more high profile lefties go down.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
quote:

Here you go. Back when he was doing The Man Show with Adam Corrola, Kimmel frequently did a bit where he dressed up in black face to spoof Karl Malone. There are a bunch of them on YouTube. I couldn’t find one with an embed code, only a URL. Here is one : https://youtu.be/BX-nz3fwHqw

https://youtu.be/BX-nz3fwHqw

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2388 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ask and ye shall receive:

https://www.usatoday.com/story...e-videos/2868133002/

And toss Jimmy Fallon under the bus as well!

They are starting to eat their own!
[evil laugh]

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8354 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Hehe...hehehehehe...heh, AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Suck it you filthy animal! Big Grin

Posts: 13746 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
It's the night of the long knives for the left. Consuming their own.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Mirror, mirror on the wall... Dammit! You reflect everything! You damned Glass Nazi!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Sarah Silverman is one of the most vile creatures to inhabit this earth. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving troll.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5414 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Ah Schadenfreude, such a perfect reaction to this news.

Posts: 3154 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post