SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Rain fly for hammock or camping use
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rain fly for hammock or camping use Login/Join 
Picture of rmc85
posted
I browse a number of discount outdoor gear websites and found this yesterday.

ENO ProFly XL $49.99

If you google it all the other sites sell them for $99.95 so its a pretty good deal at $44.95. If you order more than $89 worth of stuff you get free shipping. If you don't order $89 worth of stuff you can still get free shipping by signing up for their email.

When trying to save the most I found out you can only apply one coupon code to a order and I used that for free shipping. I did find a coupon that worked for 10% off and that code is associate10. So if you order more than $89 worth of stuff you get free shipping and can apply the 10% off coupon.

Some of the stuff on the site is a good deal and some stuff is the same price you can find everywhere else. Happy hunting!

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find the size of it on the site.

I'd like a fly incorporating a base cover sheet and fold-up fiberglass poles. So it would be like the fly on my tent, except without the tent.

And the base extra-heavy duty.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I was looking for the dimensions as well. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include that very basic info.

Posts: 26950 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Material: 70D Ripstop Nylon with 1000mm PU Coating
Packed Dimensions: 5" x 9" / 12.7cm x 22.9cm
Dimensions: 13' x 9’2” / 4m x 2.8m
Weight: 33 oz / 936g

ENO Profly XL Rain Tarp

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16396 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Still seems a little over priced to me, which is why they probably have them. "Sierra" (Sierra trading post) sells remainders, discontinued items, seconds and stinkers. Wink

(I've got 3 ENO hammocks)

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Still seems a little over priced to me, which is why they probably have them. "Sierra" (Sierra trading post) sells remainders, discontinued items, seconds and stinkers. Wink

(I've got 3 ENO hammocks)

I’ve ordered a few things from them and everything has been perfect. A couple of friends have ordered ENO hammocks from them and all have been great too. I don’t have any reason to expect this will be any different.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Oh I've ordered many MANY things from them, for probably well over 20 years (originally ordering through the mail from their catalog). Doesn't change what I said. Smile

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post