SIGforum
Rain fly for hammock or camping use

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4250073854

June 29, 2019, 11:49 AM
rmc85
Rain fly for hammock or camping use
I browse a number of discount outdoor gear websites and found this yesterday.

ENO ProFly XL $49.99

If you google it all the other sites sell them for $99.95 so its a pretty good deal at $44.95. If you order more than $89 worth of stuff you get free shipping. If you don't order $89 worth of stuff you can still get free shipping by signing up for their email.

When trying to save the most I found out you can only apply one coupon code to a order and I used that for free shipping. I did find a coupon that worked for 10% off and that code is associate10. So if you order more than $89 worth of stuff you get free shipping and can apply the 10% off coupon.

Some of the stuff on the site is a good deal and some stuff is the same price you can find everywhere else. Happy hunting!
June 29, 2019, 12:22 PM
Woodman
Couldn't find the size of it on the site.

I'd like a fly incorporating a base cover sheet and fold-up fiberglass poles. So it would be like the fly on my tent, except without the tent.

And the base extra-heavy duty.
June 29, 2019, 12:44 PM
arfmel
I was looking for the dimensions as well. I don’t know why they wouldn’t include that very basic info.
June 29, 2019, 01:41 PM
kkina
Material: 70D Ripstop Nylon with 1000mm PU Coating
Packed Dimensions: 5" x 9" / 12.7cm x 22.9cm
Dimensions: 13' x 9’2” / 4m x 2.8m
Weight: 33 oz / 936g

ENO Profly XL Rain Tarp

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."
June 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
cas
Still seems a little over priced to me, which is why they probably have them. "Sierra" (Sierra trading post) sells remainders, discontinued items, seconds and stinkers. Wink

(I've got 3 ENO hammocks)

June 29, 2019, 02:50 PM
rmc85
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Still seems a little over priced to me, which is why they probably have them. "Sierra" (Sierra trading post) sells remainders, discontinued items, seconds and stinkers. Wink

(I've got 3 ENO hammocks)

I’ve ordered a few things from them and everything has been perfect. A couple of friends have ordered ENO hammocks from them and all have been great too. I don’t have any reason to expect this will be any different.
June 29, 2019, 09:10 PM
cas
Oh I've ordered many MANY things from them, for probably well over 20 years (originally ordering through the mail from their catalog). Doesn't change what I said. Smile