SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    USA Gymnastics Dr. Sentenced to 60 years
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USA Gymnastics Dr. Sentenced to 60 years Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I hope the shank was dirty.

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Just tenderizing the new meat.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I agree with JHE888. This predator won't make it. Some crimes are just too offensive. prison justice takes care of those perps. Think Jeffery Dahmer.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice, this guy will be shitting his pants from fear for the rest of his life. Well deserved

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

This father will be buying a carton of cigarettes per month for inmate who "tenderized" Nassar.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Too bad he didn't have a few more seconds lead on the deputies.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised he's lasted this long.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I think this guy will never get out. He deserves everything he gets.
59 years old, had an attempt on his life while serving a 60 year sentence in federal prison after which he’ll serve concurrent 40-125 year and 40-175 year sentences in a Michigan state prison. What does it take to move the needle beyond “I think…”?

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I could never be law enforcement. I think I would have sidestepped and let that dad do his worst for 30 seconds.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I am sure all those deputies felt the same way as that dad. However, they have a job to do to keep order in the court room. I would have expected no less from the deputies.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
( insert Seinfeld eating popcorn “that’s a shame” gif)

Posts: 4767 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Such a shame that this POS survived the incident... Would have saved the judicial system a lot of time and money in housing and protection cost till he can go on trial again for the actual molesting charges and housing and protection after another conviction...Am sure that this was only the 1st of more attempts to come on remove this POS from the living. ..... ............................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
( insert Seinfeld eating popcorn “that’s a shame” gif)

or this one..

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Such a shame that this POS survived the incident... Would have saved the judicial system a lot of time and money in housing and protection cost till he can go on trial again for the actual molesting charges and housing and protection after another conviction...Am sure that this was only the 1st of more attempts to come on remove this POS from the living. ..... ............................... drill sgt.

I wouldn't be sad if he was killed but I'm also okay with him spending the next 20-30 years in prison getting beaten and stabbed at unpredictable intervals. Then he can die and receive his real judgment.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:

This father will be buying a carton of cigarettes per month for inmate who "tenderized" Nassar.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RWTwbSdK5UE" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I understand the instinct, but think. In a public courtroom? With eight deputies present?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post