SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Imagine the police arrest an alleged serial murderer with a bag containing the head of one of his victims. That's the only evidence.

But the judge can't look at what is inside the bag, the lawyers can't look at what is inside the bag, the jury can't look at what is inside the bag, and the media can't look at what is inside the bag.

The only people that can look inside the bag is the police, and we must all take their word that what they're telling us is accurate.
You can actually further simplify your example. A judge in any case comes out and states he'll adjudicate the case but doesn't want to see any of the evidence and will only access comment by the prosecution and their team. Yeah, that sounds promising. Equal justice under the law?
Yeah right. This guy already strikes me as no different than the rest of the corrupt clowns floating atop the DC cesspool.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
This guy already strikes me as no different than the rest of the corrupt clowns floating atop the DC cesspool.

He may be corrupt, sure. Or he might just be a fucking coward.

Courage in the world has never before been in such short supply. Especially in this country, we are experiencing a crisis of cowardice.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Special Master Judge Raymond J. Dearie selected by Trump's legal team?

Posts: 72 | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He may be corrupt, sure. Or he might just be a fucking coward.
How about we wait and see what happens, huh? No one here can say honestly that they have a complete grasp of what is going on right now.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find this guy's take on current issues kind of interesting.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prj:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Special Master Judge Raymond J. Dearie selected by Trump's legal team?

Yes, I believe that to be correct. The DOJ agreed to his selection.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
quote:

And the Special Master doesn't want to be bothered looking at the evidence, and differentiating between classified & non-classified documents. Which is what all this shit is supposed to be about. Sounds about right.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfpacker:
quote:

I don’t believe that is accurate.

DOJ did not object to his selection. Their position was no special master was needed.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post