SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For King & Country, “Little Drummer Boy” CMT Country Christmas 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For King & Country, “Little Drummer Boy” CMT Country Christmas 2019 Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted
Never heard of them before but saw this on CMT Country Christmas.
Very well done!
Think you will enjoy this one.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I’ve never really liked LDB but this was not bad. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
For King & Country are brothers and their sister is Christian singer, actress, and author Rebecca St James

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23646 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Little Drummer Boy has always been my favorite. Thanks for posting.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1436 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife wanted to see them in concert.
We saw them in concert in Casper, Wyoming, November 5th, 2019. A night she will never forget.

PC

Posts: 1369 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. WE have never heard of them before and we both liked it!

Posts: 3815 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
If you want more, that is from a ~ 1 hour KING & COUNTRY Christmas Concert in Phoenix AZ in 2016

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/p27Ql9bOhVo

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
They've played live at our church a few times. Enjoyable group.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post