SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prominent Leftist and Liberals denounce July 4th, burn country to the ground.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prominent Leftist and Liberals denounce July 4th, burn country to the ground. Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

This is great, but I’m not thoroughly convinced the fix isn’t in. 2020 was the test learned from mistakes, I’m not the only one who has no faith in our election departments across the country.

And, this is exactly the wrong message. This depresses votes. Georgia has two Democrat senators just because of this message. Learn to play past, above, and beyond this game.

It’s not wrong, it’s realistic, nothing stated that I’m not voting. I’m also not naive, there isn’t an underhanded thing I don’t expect, I live in Massachusetts, but democrats not cheating, or expecting honest and legitimate counting, sorry I was skeptical before 2020, no I just plain doubt it.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
The ideological naval gazing that goes on here is part of a very large problem. Our candidates and party needs to improve. You need to make them work for your vote. You need to tell them you've been promising smaller government for 100 years. When are you planning on getting around to that? You've been promising less regulation. How many thousands of pages is the federal registry? What's your plan? We want a balanced budget for the health and security of this nation. When are you planning to get around to that? You as voters need to start demanding action not just okay we're in the majority its time to expand government our way. See to it our guys get the money. Now many things that need to be done are going to be unpopular. That's why we need a majority. A big majority. And, that requires a strategy and greatly improved message. Not just same old same old. The left is going to do what they do. They can't help it. You want change? It has to be done on our side. Then maybe we can move the ball without a freaking court. When that is finished then we can worry about the left.

Seems to be a whole lot of 'you people' flavor to your views here. Maybe you could enlighten the 'naval gazers' among us...How's your prescribed action plan working out for YOU in Colorado? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Should have phrased that better. I'm referring to dwelling in the past, and the inability to identify problems, and demand the Republican Party improve. The past I'm talking about the continued belief that the 2020 election was stolen.

Now I have asked this question many times in the last two year. For the sake of argument let say it was stolen. What needed to be done? I can identify three things.

1. Learn to win past the every growing margin of fraud.

2. Devise a system that makes fraud much more difficult.

3. Learn to cheat better than our opponents.

During the following discussions 3 was disqualified and rightfully so. 1 wasn't really considered, and the focus was on 2. Fair enough, but I think 1 should be the focus and here's why. Right now the radical left by pushing LBGTQ on young school kids has pissed off a lot of parents. Polling indicates that major inroads are beginning to happen with Hispanic voter, and some in the black community. This is being spurred by pocket book issues, crime, and boarder issues. The Democrats have abandoned the working class and their own center left because of the radical shift on the left.

This is no time to be looking backwards about 2020 or Trump. Right now parents, minorities, the working class, and the center left are all out there for the taking. If a coalition can be built. If we can stop living in the past. Step outside ideology, and think of a new paradigm, and demand the Republicans do it. History shows if a party doesn't evolve it stagnates and then it loses, and remains out of power until it figures that out.

Hate to break it to you sports fans the Democrats got 80m votes. Doesn't matter if it was genuine or not, the Republican Party needs new voters in an ever shifting demographic. The Republican Party needs to do some unpopular things. So, how do we do that?

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post