SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lenin finally gets his head taken off
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lenin finally gets his head taken off Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted
Submitted for your viewing pleasure:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXqTR46HGVo

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Heads will roll over this.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4804 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The crane operator's parents always told him to use his head, be he got a little ahead of himself.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

"Did I do that?"

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Mmmm...I love it.
I hated that even though Stalin statues had been removed when I was in Russia (95-96) the Lenin statues were still up, he was still revered and his body kept in the mausoleum on Red Square.
I can't tell whether the video was made in Russia or Ukraine, but it's a sign of better times.

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
100yrs too late

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6896 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Come on Lenin, pull yourself together!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7274 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
< Churchhillish voice on >

Some Chechen. Some neck!

< Churchhillish voice off >

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Come on Lenin, pull yourself together!

Come together....

Yes, I know. Wink

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
There's a formula to follow when hanging a culprit so the head stays attached...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
That was a mighty poor rigging job... but I LIKE the result! Wink

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to worry, you can still see a statue of Lenin..........in Seattle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...ue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

The Statue of Lenin is a 16-foot bronze sculpture of Communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. Initially installed in Czechoslovakia in 1988, the sculpture was removed after the Velvet Revolution and later purchased and brought to the United States by an American English teacher in the 1990s.

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
It would be a freakin' shame if that was tipped over and a Sawzall used to behead it!

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Sgt Neutron's picture of Lenin's 16 foot statue is quite amusing. The last time I was at Lenin's tomb in Red Square in Moscow, his corpse on display was barely 5 feet tall. He was a very diminutive man.

The rumor is that the mice have eaten parts of his feet and toes, so that makes him shorter yet.

Still, even more humorous is how he is lying there will his eyes open staring at the ceiling. It reminds me of a jack in the box, as if at any second he could jump up and yell, "BOOOO!".

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How fitting, hung then beheaded.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
...he is lying there will his eyes open staring at the ceiling...

H&K-Guy

His eyes look closed to me. Are we thinking of the same Lenin? Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9367 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Night Traps are scarey!
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, the big one is still up and cross-eyed.

Posts: 423 | Registered: March 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:

The Statue of Lenin is a 16-foot bronze sculpture of Communist revolutionary Vladimir Lenin located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. Initially installed in Czechoslovakia in 1988, the sculpture was removed after the Velvet Revolution and later purchased and brought to the United States by an American English teacher in the 1990s.
What does it tell you when a statue of Lenin can stand in Seattle while statues and other memorials to R.E. Lee & T.G. Jackson get taken down from places in the South.

Posts: 4055 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sgt Neutron:

Wikipedia says the statue is for sale for $250k. We could crowd fund buying it, melt it down and have it reformed into a statue commemorating capitalism.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
A solid 10 on the dismount!

Posts: 6705 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post