SIGforum
Why Skaterboys shouldn't play with Gasoline.......

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4210025634

January 20, 2018, 06:51 PM
djpaintles
Why Skaterboys shouldn't play with Gasoline.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

Please forgive me if the imbedded video doesn't work. The video is too funny not to show.....

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
January 20, 2018, 06:55 PM
flashguy
Obviously the training in Kindergarten about dropping and rolling did not take.

Just what did this idiot actually expect would happen?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
January 20, 2018, 06:58 PM
JALLEN
Thanks to Tube it!(http://www.karmanator.com/embed.pl)

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69AmeXLnRfk

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown
January 20, 2018, 07:02 PM
djpaintles
Thanks JALLEN!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................
January 20, 2018, 07:04 PM
arfmel
"Stupid is as stupid does."

F. Gump
January 20, 2018, 07:27 PM
Tuckerrnr1
That's a pretty good friend at the end of the video the sacrifices himself to put out the flames on your dumbass

January 20, 2018, 07:46 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

January 20, 2018, 07:53 PM
pedropcola
Shower fire challenge? My goodness the education system in this country is producing some morons. How can you think that will end well?
January 20, 2018, 08:05 PM
RAMIUS
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Shower fire challenge? My goodness the education system in this country is producing some morons. How can you think that will end well?

Haha, other than next to a swimming pool, if someone is dumb enough to do a fire challenge, doing it in the shower is probably the smartest location.
January 20, 2018, 08:06 PM
RAMIUS
The only thing that shocks me about the skater video, is that they didn't have any sort of water or extinguisher handy.
January 20, 2018, 08:09 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

January 20, 2018, 08:13 PM
Rob Decker
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
The only thing that shocks me about the skater video, is that they didn't have any sort of water or extinguisher handy.

How can that possibly shock you? This idiot put on snow pants and had his idiot buddy pour gasoline all over them, and then had his idiot buddy light it. With the gas can right there!!!

There's no way any of these Nobel laureates considered what could go wrong here any longer than it took 'em to say, "Nah, bruh, it's gonna be EXTREME!"

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.
January 20, 2018, 08:15 PM
RAMIUS
Black people apparently love experimenting with fire. Who woulda thought?
January 20, 2018, 08:15 PM
Sig2340
Flaming idjiots, the lot.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
January 20, 2018, 08:33 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Future leaders of our country right there.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
January 20, 2018, 08:42 PM
jimmy123x
Today's youth. Boy, they are real brain surgeons.
January 20, 2018, 09:24 PM
Rightwire
Eating Laundry pods, lighting themselves on fire, this generation is a bunch of god damn idiots. Clearly with no concept of Darwin.

Maybe that's what we should do next, thin the herd a bit with Darwin Challenges.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
January 20, 2018, 09:29 PM
sigmonkey
We're gonna need a bigger fuel truck...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
January 20, 2018, 09:39 PM
lkdr1989
Could've been worse Big Grin

https://youtu.be/aWeG6Ea84zg

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV
January 20, 2018, 10:00 PM
dwright1951
But how many views did it have on social media?