SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Watching the hearing on Sports Betting in the Garden State
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watching the hearing on Sports Betting in the Garden State Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Watching WABC NYC, the major leagues of baseball football basketball and hockey all lined up with their hands out for a piece of the pie to" Monitor the integrity of their sports" what a fokking joke!
Now they're trying to shake down all the states that are going to put legalize Sports betting in place!
Funny and they never attempted to shake Vegas down...
The owners of these professional teams are the biggest hypocrite, thieves and In society.
I wouldn't put a nickel into any of their pockets, by supporting or attending any of their activities.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8420 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thats because they got the typical response when trying to cheat the mob, I mean Nevada Gaming Folks...

Posts: 23645 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Isn't that the plot of the Bruce Willis and Damon Wayans movie, The Last Boy Scout?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23376 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
The NJ Political mob told them to bite it!
These were the people that fought against legalized sports betting!

Posts: 8420 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
At least MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL are providing SOMETHING, the product to be gambled on. Unlike the government who adds nothing and will only take. That's the sole reason to make it legal, so they can get their hands on the money instead of the mob. "Mine! Mine! Mine!"

Posts: 21141 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
At least MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL are providing SOMETHING, the product to be gambled on. Unlike the government who adds nothing and will only take. That's the sole reason to make it legal, so they can get their hands on the money instead of the mob. "Mine! Mine! Mine!"

AND the Taxpayers footed the legal bills al the way to SCOTUS for the right to take a cut....