SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Massillon OH Gun Show, Apr. 10-11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massillon OH Gun Show, Apr. 10-11 Login/Join 
posted
The Stark Gun Collectors' spring show will be this weekend, Apr. 10-11 at the Massillon K of C, 988 Cherry NW, Massillon OH. 130 tables of quality guns and gear. Sat. 9-4, Sun. 9-3. Admission just $5! More info at Stark Gun Collectors

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Posts: 82 | Registered: May 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, may try to swing by

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
There’s a sorta large gun show in Fond Du Lac, WI this weekend too. My son wants to go, no plans to buy anything, lots to look at in the past.

As far as shows go it rates well.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Browsing is good. You never know what you'll find at a gun show.

"Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. James Mattis, USMC

4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I see there is one in Wooster, Ohio too this weekend at the fair grounds. I may go down just for giggles

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know what I'll find at a gun show. Roller dogs, stinky people and Nazi crap. 10 bucks parking and 10 bucks admission. No thanks.

Posts: 17137 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're going to the wrong gun shiws, my friend. This is a gun collecting club. Free parking, $5 admission, and guns.

posted Hide Post
At the Tulsa show this weekend. 4400 tables, completely full of people. Great show..

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post