SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Battery Powered Snow Blower?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Battery Powered Snow Blower? Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
Does anyone have or have experience with a battery powered snow blower?

I have a gas-powered Honda that's more than a dozen years old and is starting to show its age. My neighbor has a battery model that seems pretty nice. Single stage and super quiet.

Any members have experience, or tried them before?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://egopowerplus.com/snow-blower/

My cousin purchased the single stage ,dual battery version of these, last November,
When his 13 y.o. Toro died.

He likes it a lot,
If he wants to use it a 5 a.m. or midnight, there are no concerns about disturbing the neighbors.

He only has about 1300 sq ft. Of blowing to do.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54642 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I have an 80 volt Kobalt model I got from Lowes that matches my mower, blower and weed eater and it works really well. The only thing I miss vs having my gas lowered one is the Kobalt snowblower is not self propelled. Other than that I am very happy with mine.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know about battery. But I borrowed a friends electric and it was almost worthless. Single stage, could barley shoot out the side, shot out the front decent. 8" of wet, heavy snow.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post