SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What is the weirdest thing you've seen in a public restroom? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Over the last two weeks I've seen two very strange things in the restroom. I am sure there are stranger, tell me your story.

Here's a few to get us started:

1) Two weeks ago in the airport I am walking behind some guy carrying his daughter (I presume). They head into the men's room right before me, and he proceeds to the middle stall, and whips it out right in front of his daughter who is sitting on his hip. Seeing this, I head straight for the stall instead. Would he want me whipping mine out in front of his daughter too? What the heck? Worst part was right next to the door for the men's lav was the family restroom. Who bypasses the family restroom to take daughter into men's room, then holds her while pissing at the stall?

2) Today I walk into bathroom and dude at the stall next to me is checking email or whatever on his phone while pissing. I am not risking my $900 cell phone trying to pull that off, nor would I want to pull the phone back out if I dropped it.

3) Few years back in airport bathroom I walk in to see a guy shaving himself, and partially through putting on a suit. Who shaves and gets dressed in public restroom?

People are very weird.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Disturbing writing on the walls. Found out it was a meeting place.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Found a dude snoozing peacefully on the floor under the sinks once. In Chicago.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have changed clothes in a public restroom--it's more private than doing it in the lobby.... One is not always able to juggle one's schedule to provide time back to a hotel room or home for a change of clothes between occasions.

The oddest thing I've seen in a restroom is a little TV screen on the wall above the urinals. I presume it was there to allow the pisseur to keep up with what was happening on a sports field while satisfying a nature call.

And then there are the cute signs: "We aim to please; you aim, too, please" and "Our aim is to keep this place clean--your aim will help". (Even cuter: "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie".)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
And then there are the cute signs: "We aim to please; you aim, too, please" and "Our aim is to keep this place clean--your aim will help". (Even cuter: "If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie".)

flashguy

The main range at Ben Avery used to have a sign above the urinals in the men's room,

"We strive for accuracy small bores and sub-gauges take a step forward."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I opened the bathroom door at work once and there was a customer in the center urinal, leaning back either taking pictures or video of himself taking a leak. I just slowly backed out of the doorway and decided I could wait a bit.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Cross country road trip once I saw several members of what I assumed to be a family taking "baths" at the sinks.

Couple of years before on another road trip there was a guy sitting on a picnic table talking to himself while holding a large hunting knife. I decided to continue down the road. This was back before cell phones and this was a rustic roadside park with no phones for miles so I could not call in on this. And I did not see any police to flag down either.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8104 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Went to use the restroom in a medical clinic which I knew to be a "one holer" the door was unlocked. I proceeded to enter when I seen a guy standing in front of the mirror and sink buck ass naked. No clue what he was doing and didn't stick around to ask.

Went into a Wal Mart bathroom and some guy was laying on the floor inside one of the shitter stalls. I could only see his head under the door he was facing me and I thought he was dead. His eyes were open and they looked dead. I asked him "Are you all right sir?" I was surprised when he responded "Yes, fine" I left and found an employee and said I think you need to clean up your restroom.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
There's a Bar & Grill locally that has urinals shaped like an open female mouth with red lipstick. I don't know if that's weird, but it is certainly thought provoking. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I took my Son to an AC/DC concert when he was 15. we witnessed a young lady peeing in the sink in one of the men's bathrooms. Yes, there was a line for the women's restroom as well as the men's.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Maybe not weird but I've seen LOTS of sex back in the NYC disco days. Both hetero and homo, and then along came the AIDS epidemic...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
#2. Everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. No idea how. Everywhere.

Posts: 17888 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
My phone number, with...

“For a good time call ***-***-****”

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Saw a bum sleeping on the floor his face was on the floor with his tongue hanging out touch the floor.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Senator Larry Craig with his wide stance and proclamation that he was not gay. Now a lobbyist for the timber industry.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
we witnessed a young lady peeing in the sink in one of the men's bathrooms. Yes, there was a line for the women's restroom as well as the men's.

This, but she was not peeing in the sink. She was bent over and had her butt in the urinal.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Report This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
#2 perfectly placed in the middle of the floor at a truck stop in Claude, TX.

Picture perfect.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
A fancy restaurant / hotel back east, or was it Vegas, had a shoe shiner (person not machine) in the men's room, all set up for business.

Another place had a restroom attendant who handed you a towel. That's a crappy job.

In Amsterdam, there's a public restroom where you have to pay the older lady attendant after you enter for the use of the toilet. She just kind-a sits in a booth in the restroom and collects the money.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Stopped in one of the road side rest areas just insice the Az Cali border on I10.

Plecenta, blood, that explained the ambulence.

Wife told me , before i could that there two ladies in the womens bathroom in labor.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
After an unfortunate string of opening doors to single terlet restaurant restrooms and catching dudes standing there mid wipe I've been scarred. There's a lock on the door for a reason man. Don't get mad that I opened an unlocked door.

I'm all for the girls at concerts that plant their ass into a sink or urinal in the mens room. I know it's bogus that I'd get arrested for doing the same thing but hats off to them for not caring.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Report This Post