SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Opening Day - Go Nats!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opening Day - Go Nats! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Spring has officially started!

My Nats came back. Bryce looked like 2015 Bryce. Saving a homerun with a catch at the wall. For the 5th straight year he had an Opening Day HR. I'm sure that's some kind of record. Eek

I'm projecting 95ish wins and NL East Pennant. Who's your team, and what are you expecting out of them this year?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, saw that on the recap. I like watching Bryce, he is a dynamic dude.
My D-Backs rallied to beat the really good Giants yesterday. Yuge shakeup in Phoenix and liking what I'm seeing so far. So glad Opening Day finally got here!

Posts: 405 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
There is but one answer to the 2017 World Series.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Go Braves, and we can hope for a 63 win season, just so we don't have 100 losses Razz

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm a Cincinnati Reds fan.

Wait til next year. Big Grin

Posts: 4817 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm with big deal on this one. Game on now.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Nats! Was at the game in DC today, lots of energy there. Huge crowd, announced as a sellout. Great two run homer by Lind in his first at bat as a Nat. Good game!

Posts: 203 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Let's go 'Stros! Best bullpen in baseball right now, and damn Keuchel looked good today. One of the best defensive teams in the league, and if Altuve, Correa and company can keep up the offense we're in the hunt for the AL pennant. Damn, I'm just happy baseball is back! I'm one of those guys who can watch any game....I prefer watching the Astros or Rangers, but I'll watch anything. Except the Cubs or Cardinals. Smile

Posts: 1767 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Burn for that!!!!!!

I did my yearly preview in the spring training thread, but will revisit it here in a day or two when I have time.

This should be an entertaining baseball year. Lot of good teams that have a legit shot.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Spring has officially started!

My Nats came back. Bryce looked like 2015 Bryce. Saving a homerun with a catch at the wall. For the 5th straight year he had an Opening Day HR. I'm sure that's some kind of record. Eek

I'm projecting 95ish wins and NL East Pennant. Who's your team, and what are you expecting out of them this year?

Harper did indeed, set a record: The youngest player [24] to hit five opening day homers.

You and me are kindred spirits, Skins2881. I'm a Nats fan, too!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post