SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Roughly one year ago a childhood friend of mine was murdered with a crossbow...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roughly one year ago a childhood friend of mine was murdered with a crossbow... Login/Join 
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted
...and yesterday, her husband finally received his sentence: 20 -45 years for shooting her through the chest with a crossbow.

http://www.philly.com/philly/n...ing-of-new-wife.html

I knew Pam when she was in her twenties and dating one of my best friends, John Ferry (whose life was also cut short) and we had lost touch until a few years ago. I was surprised that she was going out with Paul Kuzan, a man that was nicknamed "Cookoo" in my old neighborhood because, well, he was fucking nuts... but Pam always had seen the best in people.

His sentence seems like a long time, but it's really not. Her murder still echoes in the hearts of her family and friends.

I wish I was there for her that night.

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your late friend, Tom. Hopefully the sentence given to the husband will bring some closure to you and all other family members and friends of Pam.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I remember that RT. Obviously you cared for her and she had a place in your heart.

It was a terrible event to read about. Let alone have a personal connection too.

There are no winners here. Just lives affected by such a tragedy.

Prayer for some peace for you and her loved ones.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19706 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I read this in the Phila Inquirer this morning, very sad.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post