SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Book: Defensive Living, Ed Lovette & Dave Spaulding
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Book: Defensive Living, Ed Lovette & Dave Spaulding Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
I have a LN condition Book, Defensive Living by Ed Lovette and Dave Spaulding.

It's a pretty good read and can be finished in a couple casual sit downs. It's gets very good reviews on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Defensi...reness/dp/1932777091

I've read it twice and won't be reading it again.

If you'd like to have it let me know and I'll send it to you if you cover the shipping cost. It's a small book so it shouldn't be expensive to ship, and with my new Pirate Ship shipping account I should be able to ship it at minimal cost.

Just PM me with your name and shipping info, and that you'll reimburse my shipping cost after you receive the book, as long as you're OK with a check since I'm not set up for electronic payments.

Thanks much.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like to read that, please.

Will email you momentarily.

Thank you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13909 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:

I'll send it to you if you cover the shipping cost. It's a small book so it shouldn't be expensive to ship, and with my new Pirate Ship shipping account I should be able to ship it at minimal cost.
FYI -- if the book is the only thing in the package (no letter, etc.), it can shipped via USPS Media Mail, which is the cheapest way to do it.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many years past, I used to shoot with Spaulding when he was with Montgomery Co. S.O. This was before he became well known nationally. Solid dude!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Many years past, I used to shoot with Spaulding when he was with Montgomery Co. S.O. This was before he became well known nationally. Solid dude!

Wow impressive. The great Sigforum never ceases to surprise me.

Anyway the book is spoken for.

Thanks guys

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Book arrived this morning.
Thank you!

God bless America.

Posts: 13909 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Shocked to hear this. Most find him arrogant A/F.

Posts: 52 | Registered: October 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Book arrived this morning.
Thank you!

Very good, thanks !

posted Hide Post
Well... I knew him when he was nobody.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shocked to hear this. Most find him arrogant A/F.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if that's true. I trained with him a couple of years ago and didn't notice any arrogance. I then had several conversations via email with him and he IMHO, was a regular guy.

Posts: 5795 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post