SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Belichick criticized for k-9 t-shirt
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Belichick criticized for k-9 t-shirt Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Apparently some people don't appreciate the Patriot's t-shirt:

"The shirt came from Trident K9, a company that sells police and military equipment for K9 units.
'If you are a military K-9 handler, then life is great! Celebrate the end of Osama Bin Laden with this T-shirt,'the store website reads on its page selling the shirt.

Jim Amann, the president of Trident K9, told the Boston Herald that the T-shirt 'tells a cartoon story of a deployment in Afghanistan where SEAL operators are chasing bad guys.'

'These dogs have saved more lives than we can count,' Amann said. 'They’re more than a dog. They can do things that no man or machine can do.'

Coach Belichick is well known for supporting the military. It is thus far unknown how Belichick came to own the shirt."

Full article:

https://www.google.com/amp/www...cing-man-turban/amp/

Posts: 3441 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
You tell `em, Coach!
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 7275 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I LOVE that shirt! Cool

Posts: 22952 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Moral of the story- Sales of this particular T shirt just doubled.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I seriously doubt anyone will complain to his face.

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I went to their site but all clothing was SOLD OUT! Frown

Posts: 22952 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill Belicheck seems like a pretty IDGAF kind of guy.

Would be an interesting dude to have a beer with IMO.

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I like the shirt and I agree - he is probably a really hard core IDGAF Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53240 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm starting to like the guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Way to go coach! Going to have to find me a shirt like that.

Posts: 5699 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

I agree. As a Raiders fan I am genetically modified to hate the Patriots. (Tuck Rule aaaarrrggghhh!!)

But I begrudgingly give respect to Tom Brady (multi-millionaire, 5 SB wins and a super-model wife) and I love Belichecks mad genius and his attitude (cut off sweatshirts, dead pan press conferences, etc...).

Still kinda have to hate 'em though. Big Grin

------------------------------

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pistolria
posted Hide Post

Posts: 674 | Location: Jacksonville Beach, FL | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The perpetually offended are offended again Roll Eyes Self-centered bastards can twist anything to offend themselves.

Good for Belicheck for supporting an organization that supports the troops and LEOs.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23331 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Yes, yessssssss......your hate has made you strong! Now kill your raiders fandom and come al the way over to the dark side!

(Go Pats!)

quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:

I agree. As a Raiders fan I am genetically modified to hate the Patriots. (Tuck Rule aaaarrrggghhh!!)

But I begrudgingly give respect to Tom Brady (multi-millionaire, 5 SB wins and a super-model wife) and I love Belichecks mad genius and his attitude (cut off sweatshirts, dead pan press conferences, etc...).

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Big Grin

(Derek Carr is our new $125 Million Jedi Master!!)

quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Yes, yessssssss......your hate has made you strong! Now kill your raiders fandom and come al the way over to the dark side!

(Go Pats!)

quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
quote:

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Do you really think he gives a dam?

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everybody who is "anybody" loves to criticize ole BB. He gets as much criticism as Trump does...almost, Trump took some of the heat off him.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
If it offends someone, it must be good or really funny

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38006 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
That shirt makes me smile.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
That's a great shirt.
I just looked to see if you can still buy one, but the Trident site says all their shirts are sold out.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post