SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maker's Mark Ambassadors, did you receive your Xmas gift?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maker's Mark Ambassadors, did you receive your Xmas gift? Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted
Just got mine in the mail. Just one of the fun little perks of being an Ambassador.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Not yet but maybe I'll get it today. I always keep my plaid bowtie on a bottle around the Holidays.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10571 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Not yet, was wondering if they sent something out this year

Posts: 5532 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Not yet my barrel is ready, just don't have the time to go up and pour me a bottle...

Posts: 24223 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Yes. It’s a nice ornament. I like it better than the socks.

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Not yet my barrel is ready, just don't have the time to go up and pour me a bottle...

I think I have a few years on mine still. I'd love to buy the empty barrel but I believe they sell them all to a scotch maker.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope

NRA Life Member

Posts: 814 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not yet

Posts: 6709 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
Yes. It’s a nice ornament. I like it better than the socks.

Agreed, the socks were awful!

Our barrel came due last year. We made a day trip to pick up 4 liters each. We even went back a few weeks later and they let us have 4 more. Way cool...

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
No Christmas Gift this year...

3 years to wait on my barrel.

I liked the socks. But they were too small. My wife wears them.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1797 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Shoot!

I totally forgot to update my address when I moved. Hopefully it gets forwarded.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good..Bad.. I'm the
guy with the gun.
Picture of SIGMYSTER
posted Hide Post
I received mine. Gotta love the perks!

Don't count me out till you see the box go in the hole!

Posts: 2124 | Location: N.E. OHIO | Registered: July 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I haven't received mine, and I'm a "Senior Ambassador".

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both mine and the wife’s arrived on Dec 24th. Perfect timing!

Posts: 1221 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny, my wife asked about that a few days ago, then it suddenly arrived. Nice ornament...

Posts: 431 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Yep. Got mine today.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Good info. I signed up to learn more, even though I not really a drinker these days. I do however have a friend and client who bleeds this stuff if you cut him.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I havent yet.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
I received mine on Christmas Eve.
My barrel just came up, I need to find time to make an appointment & drive the three hours to
pick up bottles from my barrel. I think I have until March 1.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post