SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hillary Clinton: Our ‘Double Standard’ for Women Shows America’s ‘Absolute Misogyny’
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hillary Clinton: Our ‘Double Standard’ for Women Shows America’s ‘Absolute Misogyny’ Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...s-absolute-misogyny/

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party’s 2016 nominee, said Sunday on CNN that America has “some absolute misogyny.”

Host Fareed Zakaria asked, “Do you think that the United States today is still misogynistic in many aspects of its life?”

Clinton said, “I think that the unconscious biasses that exist in our society, in any society, even ones where on paper they have advanced much further with things like paid family leave, for example, paid child care and the like to empower women to make their own choices. That still is at work. The double standard, particularly in public life and not only in political public life but business life, the life of the media and the arts and so much else, yes, there is some absolute misogyny that certainly lives online.”

She added, “It’s kind of deep in the DNA what we expect women to be. We’re okay with kind of opening the doors and allowing our daughters, our granddaughters, you know, to get great educations, compete for great jobs, but there’s still something inside that when a woman says, wait a minute, I would like to lead, I’d like to be in charge, I’d like to be your president or chief executive or whatever it might be — little alarm bells, little unconscious alarm bells start to ring.”

xxxxxx

"I would like to lead, I’d like to be in charge"

misogyny - a hatred of women

Women not being elected president is not because of misogyny, it is because they need a better argument than "it's a woman's turn"

Kamala Harris, Amy Klobuchar, and Elizabeth Warren were rejected by DEMs in their 2020 primary. So do DEMs hate women?

54% of DEM voters are women.

55% of all voters are women.

Posts: 19584 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"I would like to lead, I’d like to be in charge"
You might've been in charge but you don't have the slightest idea of how to be a leader, you tiresome harridan.

Posts: 107630 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not think she has the slightest clue about anything, especially misogyny.

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
She thinks the country is waiting with baited breath for her opinions.

https://www.yahoo.com/video/ne...owing-180250332.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Hasn’t that nasty thing dried up and blown away yet? As if anyone would have any interest in what that vile creature might have to say. Sheesh!

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
The only reason we -- or anyone else -- even talks about this witch anymore is that she is the perfect example of a horrible example.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Does she mean a double standard such as the DNC changing the rules to keep Tulsi out of the debates?

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a thought: Maybe it has nothing to do with gender. Maybe the voters evaluated YOU and decided YOU don't have it...not because you're short or left handed or anything other than YOU. Ditto Elizabeth Warren.

PS: I have no intention of committing suicide now or ever. Just in case...

Posts: 687 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The more she yaps the deeper the hole gets. Misogyny? All she need do is look across the room at the man she enabled for decades in her quest for power.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harridan, learned a new word today, and it fits the bitch perfectly!
Now if she would just go away, far away!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Trump and Us Deplorables derailing that bitch's quest to take the Oval Office is one of the greatest things to happen in American History...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
She, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris (who have also blamed sexism/misogyny) should get together and have a good cry. Or go on The View.

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Incredible to me that there are people still interested in what she has to say—about anything.

Posts: 13275 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
Harridan, learned a new word today, and it fits the bitch perfectly!
Now if she would just go away, far away!

Yeah, I had to look it up myself, your right it fits her. Big Grin

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's still throwing shit against the wall and hoping to see it stick. Her time has past and she's failing to recognize it, even within her own party. Will she be a keynote speaker at the upcoming DNC and start flinging it all over the place? One can only imagine the cringe and enjoyment of that freak show.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Does that skank ever shut up?

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
What about when President zero was underpaying women in the White House the entire 8 years he was president?

Hillary’s abortions not only rotted her womb they’re rotting her brain.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we men hate women so much that we "allow" them to be elected officials, teach our young, run major corporations, police our criminals, and so much more.

Worse yet, we allow them to speak. Wink

Posts: 882 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is the bullet we dodged. God bless President Trump.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29710 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
55% of all voters are women.

So... if women wanted to elect a woman there's absolutely nothing men could do to stop it.
It's just math.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24130 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post