SIGforum
ANTIFA Combat Training

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4160030424

May 10, 2017, 11:06 AM
TMats
ANTIFA Combat Training
It appears they may be a self-correcting problem



Apology if this is posted elsewhere. Looked


_______________________________________________________
despite them
May 10, 2017, 11:28 AM
archerman
Hahahahaaaaaaaa

I am still laughing at that, the guy who face plants with the nunchucks is an oldie but a goodie.


Archerman
May 10, 2017, 11:29 AM
parabellum
Sure, it's easy to beat up a man with no arms or legs.

And to Bruce Lee at the end there, I'm guessing it's pine.
May 10, 2017, 11:31 AM
CPTKILLER
Idiot!
May 10, 2017, 11:37 AM
sigmonkey
They all were students of Diamond Dave's Ninjee School.







"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
May 10, 2017, 11:45 AM
Ripley





Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
May 10, 2017, 12:00 PM
sig2392
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
May 10, 2017, 12:38 PM
newtoSig765
Looks like the dummy took that first guy, two falls to one.


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
May 10, 2017, 01:16 PM
sgalczyn
I see it going this way:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEuw8F8cpE


"No matter where you go - there you are"
May 10, 2017, 01:22 PM
downtownv
I'm so embarrassed, I did better with the nunchucks the second filming!


_________________________
May 10, 2017, 01:43 PM
TMats
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Sure, it's easy to beat up a man with no arms or legs.

And to Bruce Lee at the end there, I'm guessing it's pine.
Yeah, but it's the toughest kind of pine


_______________________________________________________
despite them