SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Traveling and interested in the Holy Land(Sig New Hampshire))
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traveling and interested in the Holy Land(Sig New Hampshire)) Login/Join 
Picture of The Bandit
posted
Is it worth the stop? Anything cool or rare at the facility?

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
lived there for 25 years

I went to the factory a few times and its nice to see the shop

For me the most valuable time I spent there was doing a series of what they called 'Skills Builders' classes - a few hours in the indoor range working on some drills and then an hour or so outside

I don't know if they've still got those classes going, but the instruction was top notch and corrected a lot of bad habits

if you're heading out towards Exeter, there's not a lot of places to stay, Portsmouth is likely the closest if I recall

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53236 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The 'Pro Shop' is DEFINITELY worth a visit... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8956 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
taking my first class there next month, haven’t been before....from what i’ve heard it’s a first class operation

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
The Pro Shop is always worth a visit. Take paperwork from your FFL dealer just in case. Good discount for those on the eligiblity list. Always some cool accessories on sale.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I will probably only have time for the Pro shop

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
You can get a 20% discount on a firearm when you take a class. It is fun to stop. I send my family Sig Swag for Christmas.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2390 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post