SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Apples and oranges. Carpal tunel is nowhere near that involved.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Before I got the surgery, I controlled it with wrist braces and steroid injections in the wrist, the latter pretty much quarterly.

Surgery changed my life for the better. Almost instantaneous relief. However, if you don't think you're far enough along don't get it done.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3354 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am scheduled for carpal tunnel surgery on my left wrist in November. Been putting it off w/ cortisone shots for the last year. I am looking forward to the numbness and stinging to go away and waking up and having to squeeze my hand together to get stuff moving in my left hand.

Posts: 4057 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post