SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gary Sinese Book Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gary Sinese Book Karma Login/Join 
posted
Last week Gary Sinese was on Fort Leavenworth visiting and signing copies of his book "Grateful American". I've got a signed copy to give away, so sign-up if you would like a chance. I'll let this run until next Friday (7 March) and then I'll see if I can figure out the Karmanator. Failing that, I'll just draw names.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1. Definitely in for this. Admire him immensely.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bayouman
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I am a big fan.

Bayouman
Never let the enemy pick the battle site.

Posts: 727 | Location: New Orleans, Louisiana  | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I respect the hell out of that guy. Please count me in and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance also. Thanks!

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This would be nice. Thanks for the consideration. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16236 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I would really like a copy.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
I will read and rekarma if I am chosen.

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roarindan:
I will read and rekarma if I am chosen.

Please include me. I will do the same.

Posts: 7366 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks. He has done more for our military and vets than Bob Hope ever did.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, please count me in and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma. Thank you.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8113 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a wonderful karma!! I've always admired his work.

Please add me!

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Wow, I would love to try for this. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Big fan of Mr. Sinise and his work for vets. Count me in, please.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Awesome, please include me. Thanks

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in as long as you don't mind shipping to APO (currently down range). thanks

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post