SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Butler County (OH) Sheriff Richard Jones on future terrorism from border invaders
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Butler County (OH) Sheriff Richard Jones on future terrorism from border invaders Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted
He attended a sheriff's conference in DC last week and was briefed on what is going on in regards to invaders who are here in this country.
Take it for what it's worth, but it reinforces the ideas in the 2 way radio, ammo, and other similar threads. "Not a matter of IF, but WHEN".

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16984 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
This is exactly what we’ve been fearing and is more likely than ever…

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6422 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
One person is ultimately responsible and must be held accountable no matter his mental state. And any of his enablers should also face the music.

There needs to be a price for deliberately trying to destroy the country

Posts: 53581 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
One person is ultimately responsible and must be held accountable no matter his mental state. And any of his enablers should also face the music.

There needs to be a price for deliberately trying to destroy the country

A whole regime is responsible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13983 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
This guy is not telling anyone on SIGforum anything we didn't already know.

Its the poofters out there that think the economy is great and Brandon really is in charge who need to get this message and really take it to heart.

Unfortunately, they are likely unreachable.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20364 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm ready

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Amen!!

Refer to the following:

Today I Cleaned My Rifle
How Are You Fixed For Ammo
Any and all threads in the “Reloading” room

IMHO, Texas and other like-minded States will protect and defend their own sovereignty. It’s the shithole Blue States that are f***ed and will get EVERYTHING they deserve!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Stay armed. Always. It’s already bad enough; it’s going to get worse before it’s gets better.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15735 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Oh trust me, I took it for what it’s worth.

Jones is a legend in his own mind.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8831 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For those of us not from Ohio, help us understand. This is not an attack on you, I’m genuinely asking.

P229

Posts: 3921 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
Jones is the Sheriff of Butler County, where I reside. But what he really wants to be is a TV celebrity, and thrives on alarmist fantasies and controversy. The hat ought to tell you something. The most dangerous place to be in Butler County is between Sheriff Jones and a TV camera.

Take anything he says with a huge grain of salt.

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8831 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Milliron:
Jones is the Sheriff of Butler County, where I reside. But what he really wants to be is a TV celebrity, and thrives on alarmist fantasies and controversy. The hat ought to tell you something. The most dangerous place to be in Butler County is between Sheriff Jones and a TV camera.

I disagree. For years he's done interviews on local radio talk shows.
He seems to be a no nonsense straight shooter to me, not a political hack.
I don't know what the hat is supposed to tell me.

Posts: 1200 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
You’re way off base Milliron. I’m from that area and everyone I talk to loves him. He’s no nonsense and loves America.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4006 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
thrives on alarmist fantasies and controversy. The hat ought to tell you something. The most dangerous place to be in Butler County is between Sheriff Jones and a TV camera.

So, are you saying Jones is lying about the border situation and foreign threats? That his warnings are just fantasy and bullshit? That he is just making this all up?

Or maybe you object to his personality and his cowboy hat. Or maybe his Warden Burger.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16984 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

I don't care if he strips nekked and wrestles with a pig covered in maple syrup. If more people prepare and are awakened, than it's all good to me.

(i had brefkist...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44253 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Jones's message on terrorism and his penchant for self-promotion are not mutually exclusive. Whatever his flaws, what he says is going to happen. It's just a matter of when and where.

Posts: 3619 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Given that we are letting in all of South and Central America AND Chinese AND Middle Easterners and Africans, the notion that it's just a matter of WHEN and not IF is very true IMO.

All it takes is for one bad guy to slip in with all these millions they are letting pour in. It's almost like the Left wants it to happen.

quote:

Now THAT'S the good old Milliron I remember! I tell you the sky is blue and you insist that no, I'm wrong and it's green. If you don't think that a terrorist scumbag hasn't already slipped into this country through this open border, then you are a CLOWN. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34276 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
thrives on alarmist fantasies and controversy. The hat ought to tell you something. The most dangerous place to be in Butler County is between Sheriff Jones and a TV camera.

So, are you saying Jones is lying about the border situation and foreign threats? That his warnings are just fantasy and bullshit? That he is just making this all up?

Or maybe you object to his personality and his cowboy hat. Or maybe his Warden Burger.

I actually was amused by the Warden Burger.

What I'm saying is nothing he's always on about has anything to do with his job as Sheriff of Butler County. Insofar as his warnings and fantasy apply to the jurisdiction where he resides, yes, it's just fantasy and bullshit. But he's become a darling of Fox News and that's really what he likes. And I assure you I am not the only person who feels this way. In the words of at least one Sheriff's deputy I know, "He's a total fucking tool."

As to the hat, well there aren't many cowboys in Ohio. Wink

Robert Heinlein

I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
It's 2024 and he's just now buying AR's for his department? Yeah, he's an innovator and a wealth of knowledge.

Posts: 1841 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“An increasing number of migrants arrested at the southern border over the past year are on the United States’ terrorist watch list, according to government data.

From October last year to this September, officials at the southern border arrested 169 people whose names matched those on the watch list, compared with 98 during the previous fiscal year and 15 in 2021, according to government data. But that is a minuscule fraction of the total number of migrants who were apprehended at the border over the past year, more than two million.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/1...rism-watch-list.html

Those 169 arrested naturally don’t include the “got aways”. If someone intends to commit a terror attack on the US, I think it’s reasonable to assume they’d take great pains to evade the authorities.

Posts: 27078 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post