SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fox News: "On a busy news day . . . "
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fox News: "On a busy news day . . . " Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
Just wasted ten minutes telling of of the plight of tattoo-faced rapper enroute from Teterboro to London on a G4 "which blew two tires on takeoff."

Shep (ugh) Smith breathlessly told us the airplane was "burning off fuel" and would be diverted to a MA field which has a Gulfstream service facility. Guess they did not want rapper smeared all over Teterboro.

OMG!! A rapper in trouble. I can't wait for an update. All sets to FNC stat!!.

That is all.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20324 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
I am sure all of the media rats are running to the cheese at Westfield hoping to see a fire. I believe they will be greatly disappointed.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
I think his name is Post Malone. Not sure.

I never heard of him, but apparently he won some award last night at their mutual admiration party.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20324 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Was grabbing a bite for lunch & FNC was on in the breakroom, no idea who he is, nor why it's national news.

When the Jet Blue flight had the nose gear stuck 90* the wrong way, that was more newsworthy, considering the amount of people on board.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15365 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Just saw the news I was like OMG!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
(yawn)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Their saving Geraldo for the REALLY BIG NEWS when there is a hurricane and we get to see him with a raincoat getting wind-blown-rain all over the beach. Eek

Posts: 22940 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I think his name is Post Malone. Not sure.

I think that's the right name....sadly, the rapper lived.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Just saw the news I was like OMG!

That headline came over my phone, and all I could say is "are you freakin' kidding me?" What a joke.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post