SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forty years ago this week Islamic terrorists in Washington DC took 150 hostages in 3 buildings and held them for 3 days
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forty years ago this week Islamic terrorists in Washington DC took 150 hostages in 3 buildings and held them for 3 days Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I have zero recollection of this event, and wasn't on the safety patrol trip. I think y'all were planning on how to deal with my crossings even then.... Razz

Laugh all you want, you have no idea how many lives we saved...Heroes, one and all!!! Razz Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I was 7yo, but two years when I was 9 the Iranian hostage crisis happened and I do remember that well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7065 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post