SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    As we approach a new year with the world on fire, here's a small dose of humanity, family and love
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

As we approach a new year with the world on fire, here's a small dose of humanity, family and love Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107751 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Every child should be so loved.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My gosh, brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep.

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God there is still a bit of love in this world.

Posts: 148 | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
There is hope for this world. Thanks for sharing this with us.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this.
Best present of all.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3873 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very touching and quite moving. Thanks for sharing this.

Posts: 566 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
adoption is a beautiful thing

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
My monitor just got a little blurry...

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
There are some good people in the world, the Kiphart family seems to have quite a few of them.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
That’s a Christmas present he’ll never forget.

Posts: 3244 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Like the Tale of the Starfish - You can't save them all but you can make a difference in that one.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
A great reminder of the good still in this world.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8534 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
My gosh, brought tears to my eyes. What a blessing.

Yeah, Mine too.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, I’m a mess now. Good to see something wonderful happening in this world. I hope he has a great and successful life.

Posts: 1843 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Thanks Boss, I needed that.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1697 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
God Bless.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
I just about went into ugly cry mode

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Oh my goodness.

What a gift.

For ALL of them.

Posts: 4505 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post