SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner GGILE! 1000th Post Karma- Rock River LAR-PDS Tri-Rail 5.56 Pistol Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I’d like to enter. Thanks for chance!

Voted for Trump both times and still have my yard sign for 2020 in my office. I’ll vote for him a third time if it comes to it!

Posts: 17191 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great karma! Please add me in for it.
And god bless trump, his work is not done yet.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chanc can have too many 556 firearms.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Very generous!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8025 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marue
posted Hide Post
congrats on your 1K milestone and thanks for a chance at your awesome offer. -Marue

Posts: 386 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this very generous Karma, and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Great karma! I spoke with my vote.

Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17293 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you very much for the chance and your extreme generosity.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please count me in.

Posts: 706 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
A 'Bigly Yuge' Karma if there ever was one. Please include me and Thank You for the chance, Sir! Wink

Donald J Trump IS My President!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8939 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
nifty!
I'm in and thanks for the karma

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1545 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks for the opportunity, and congrats! Very generous.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I qualify and I’m now a Florida guy so thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Congrats on hitting 1K!

***Trump 2024***

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One True IcePick
Picture of eyrich
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 1K

Posts: 859 | Location: IL | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’ll throw in, thanks, great offer. I still have my Trump sign in the yard. The wife & I also watched him in Alabama last eve, he was great.

Posts: 6176 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Put me in for a chance.

Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Add me please and thanks. Voted twice for President Trump.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4363 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post