SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can anyone help tweak a graphic for uploading on Cafepress?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone help tweak a graphic for uploading on Cafepress? Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
We are closing our SoBe brand, today, and we have quite a few people asking for T shirts/hats/etc.

I have pictures of what the shirts look like, and the logo file, but it needs a section colored in, and the white background removed.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Does it need to be process ready or just a better visual rendition for the sake of "advertisement"?

If the latter, email it to me and I can have it done in a few minutes.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Thank you, email sent

Posts: 5886 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post