SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kid Rock's new grill
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kid Rock's new grill Login/Join 
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted
Not sure about the details of the grill, but that ads are cute:

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
That really cracked me up. Big Grin

And that girl in the second video is as cute as a peach.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The grill itself looks very flimsy and way too small to be serious for anything other than a picnic.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34390 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Yo Mike you want us to unpimp this thing let me hear you say what.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
Some of the best acting that I have ever seen was his character in "Joe Dirt". NOT! LOL!

CW

Posts: 3208 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
quote:
The grill itself looks very flimsy and way too small to be serious for anything other than a picnic.

Thought the grill shown is made in China and they were making the point that all it was good for was target practice.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
quote:

Thought the grill shown is made in China and they were making the point that all it was good for was target practice.

I think he's actually referring to this grill, not the one getting blown up in the video.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Now I understand. I did not bother looking up his site. Coke cans in the 1970s look to have heavier metal.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I believe that's Ty Murray's GF, Paige Duke

Posts: 13564 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
quote:

I believe that's Ty Murray's GF, Paige Duke

I'm pretty sure that Kid Rock doesn't have any problem surrounding himself with cute girls. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by redleg2/9:
quote:

I think he's actually referring to this grill, not the one getting blown up in the video.

That one looks pretty cheap to me. It's tiny and the support legs look like way to small to support any weight. What could you fit on it two steaks?

Edit. Just googled the grill, it's designed as a tailgating grill. I guess it's supposed to compete with a Smokey Joe or something along the same lines. The thing only comes with a one year warranty. That is very un-badass. I'll pass.

AND it cost $100.00! Smokey Joe is $30.00 and has 10 yr warranty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is it about these Detroit rockers and guns.
I guess it makes me wonder if Jack White is into guns?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw the dan rather interview of him on Axis tv. Seems like a pretty down to earth guy. Has a big piece of land near Nashville and lives in a Mobile home on it. Its nice but it's not some palace by any means.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sweet Big Grin

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post