SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help with finding a Decal for my rear window.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with finding a Decal for my rear window. Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted
I want to get this image to put on my rear truck window. Some combination of white/black/clear, circular if possible, maybe 5" - 7" in diameter. No lettering or words just the image. Anyone know if they exist or a custom site that could make them. I have checked briefly and didn't come up with much yet, thought I'd see if someone already knows. Thanks!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
Most sign printing / truck lettering shops can scan the image and print up what size you want.
Good luck.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Great point, never even considered that!

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Is this what you want?

How big, how many?

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34139 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Nice design. I could do that on my vinyl cutter if I were back home. I may do one for myself in the spring. Glad Mars can help.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4241 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Hi Mars!

Sorry I haven't had time to modify an image yet, but essentially I want that design in some combo of black/white and clear where it makes sense. Circular shape. I am thinking some 3", 5", and 7". Prefer something that is easy to remove if possible.

Is this something you can do? If so I can PM you to figure out quantity and pricing. I am sure I can find some other people that would like them too.

I will get an updated image when I can and post it here.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
If I had my Cricut, I'd be up for it, but we haven't get it from the mil yet.

I'd think, given your parameters, from the original image:
Blue = Black
Red = White
White = Clear (no vinyl)

Depending on how dark your window tint is, the black might 'disappear' a bit. Maybe a matte finish would let it show a bit better against glossy glass.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15377 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Fair point, it might just be better to go all white.

Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
https://iguanagrafix.com

Highly respectable company on the boat forum I have been on 10+yrs.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xantom:
Fair point, it might just be better to go all white.

You could maybe go with a really dark gray, instead of black, to make it a bit more visible.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15377 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for a printed (on white) image or individual cut out per color.
The difference is that the printed will look as the above image but the process will not last as long generally and the cut out version would last longer (color) but one color would have to be omitted (probably white) and left clear.
You could also print on clear and apply from the inside.

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

Looks good in mono.

Cool logo. What is it, exactly?

EDIT - Is that the new Trump party?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Is it just me, or do any of you guys see the image of President Trump in that decal?

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I thought it was used for his reelection campaign at some point and then stopped when libs called it out as a symbol of white supremacy. I guess I don't have all the facts on what the history is.

McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Hound Dog, thanks for the updated image, that looks great!

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I can print and cut them as black on white decals with zero problem.

This is easy.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34139 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I will email you, thanks!