SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ya gotta be proud of this!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ya gotta be proud of this! Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=THr_seahKUI

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
Looks like Christmas is back! 8 years of Festivus is over.

Posts: 553 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
What a first class First Lady!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4373 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
That video literally just killed a dozen atheists, I approve.

Is there an accompanying Rachel Maddow video with her freaking out? Preferably crying, throwing things off her desk, and having a mini aneurysm?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21144 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Yup, that's what real class looks like.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Oh, come on fellows, let's be fair. I feel sure moochelle had her minions put up some pretty fancy Christmas desecrations when she was First Lady whatever. They're probably in a box out in the obama's garage, right now!

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Well done!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
For more photos, details, click here.

Politics aside, Mrs. Trump certainly has a talent for beauty and good taste. I doubt the White House has ever been so well decorated, at any season. It certainly doesn't look like, as Truman characterized it, “a big white jail.”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I like Mrs. Trump.

And the decorations look great. First rate.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53249 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Stunning in every way.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Politics aside, Mrs. Trump certainly has a talent for beauty and good taste.
+1000 If the Left weren't so insane, they'd recognize she's an incredibly impressive lady, one we can all be proud of.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is how it should be in a Christian Nation. Our First Lady is First Class, no doubt about it!!

Posts: 6717 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those kids looked like they were really having a great time and enjoying themselves.

Which is what this time of year is supposed to be about.

Thanks to working in LE for the last decade plus, I have come to despise the holidays but..

I love seeing kids enjoying the true spirit of the holidays.

I bet these kids will never forget this.

I think the First lady is a class act, and shows it every day.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
The forest of snowy Christmas trees in the Grand Foyer is just beautiful.

I wonder if there is a new Chief Floral Designer at the White House? As I understand it, the First Lady picks the theme and the White House florists run with it. They present ideas/sketches/samples and the First Lady says yea or nay. In any event, I really like the theme the Trumps picked.

Posts: 2694 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
Those kids looked like they were really having a great time and enjoying themselves.

I keep seeing references to kids. I don't see any kids in the video. Is there another video I'm missing or what?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15525 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:

I keep seeing references to kids. I don't see any kids in the video. Is there another video I'm missing or what?

The kids are in the photos in the link I posted to the Daily Mail.

Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I like Mrs. Trump.

And the decorations look great. First rate.

This is all that needs to be said!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3127 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:

The kids are in the photos in the link I posted to the Daily Mail.

Ah. Thanks.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15525 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It’s remarkable how much better, more informative, these British papers are than anything here.

Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Damn right I'm proud of this.

My Grandmother worked in the White House from Eisenhower through Ford. When I was a wee lad I had the opportunity to go and meet a few folks there and of course there were always the stories from my Grandmother. Kid's know nice things when they see them, including pride in one's appearance.

For quite a while now it's been kinda like going back to the old school yard and finding it's been replaced by a Stuckey's.

Thanks for posting this Jallen.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post