SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas karma Login/Join 
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted
Merry Christmas everyone! I’m karma-ing a nice set of AR mil-spec carbine foregrips and pistol grip and mounting bolt:

I’ll pick the winner tomorrow night based on who posts the best holiday-themed picture in their reply. By “best” I mean the one I like the most.

Good luck and may you and your families have a happy and healthy Christmas!!

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... decisions, decisions?

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
I'm in! Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas!

I am not in, but me and my wife just finished watching this tonight. We have several movies we watch as an annual tradition and we watched “It’s a Wonderful Life” tonight. Tomorrow is “A Miracle on 34th Street.”

Great karma and Merry Christmas!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Well, after careful review of, um, all the posts Smile I have picked a winner.

Although I really like “It’s a Wonderful Life,” I absolutely love dogs and coloradohunter44 that is a beautiful dog in nice holiday attire! You win! Email me your address and I’ll ship your karma out to you.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Email sent! That is Candy, our precious 11 year old Llewellin setter. Many thanks again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10986 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post