SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man has his all body tattoos covered for a day to show his mother >>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man has his all body tattoos covered for a day to show his mother >>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
WOW !!! The power of makeup today. Enjoy and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
That's amazing, in several ways.

Wonder how long that job took?

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is one from another perspective:

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^I actually think she looks beautiful with no tattoos. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3053 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:

The boyfriend was trying so hard to not say “You look so much better”.

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:

The boyfriend was trying so hard to not say “You look so much better”.
What the boyfriend was actually saying was, "do you mind leaving the makeup on while we have sex?"

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
^^^^I actually think she looks beautiful with no tattoos. God Bless Smile

Yeah... I don't get it.
Why do people get tattoos?
Maybe, a little one, for some significance, I can understand. But the all-over thing just gives me an uneasy feeling looking at the person.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well what she did isn’t really having tattoos as much as it’s a mental issue. She took a thing and made it manic. If you take anything to a crazy extreme it’s crazy.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
In my opinion it's akin to graffiti. Tattoos and piercings seem like self mutilation to me and I don't find either attractive.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Try looking up Jak Nola, including her tattooed eyeballs.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I appreciate the suggestion I will pass. Lol

This is akin to those ladies addicted to plastic surgery. It is sad.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Going with Aint right in tha head for these two

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Couldn't find a good video

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is crazy on two legs.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Those folks have pretty much guaranteed themselves minimum wage for life.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
In my opinion it's akin to graffiti. Tattoos and piercings seem like self mutilation to me and I don't find either attractive.

I agree. I never wanted to be a coloring book

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Those folks have pretty much guaranteed themselves minimum wage for life.

I dunno, an OnlyFans page and doing things that get attention, probably clear 5 to 6 figures a month..... People love strange.....

She looks way better with the makeup and no tat's showing, but that's JMO...

The last one in Chucks Post, that's what crazy looks like.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P6l1K1gEwpk" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]
Gotta wonder what all those tats will look like when she's 70 or even 80?

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
None for me and zero plans to have any. However, I have a dated a few women with 3 or less tattoos. Current GF has zero visible in work attire, but has 3 visible in a bathing suit. My ex in Canada one day fessed up that she made up her inspirational tattoo story after getting the tattoo Big Grin

I don't find the following attractive at all:
  • face tattoos
  • neck tattoos
  • areas of solid, dark color and no artwork. Small areas are hard to fathom, but some people even have large areas of it.
  • low skill tattoos (i.e. no artistic talent). Low skill tattoos look like something your cell mate did to you in between boogering sessions. Save your money and wait to get tattoos that take talent.
  • old, wrinkly tattoos from decades ago

As far as the videos:
  • dude's face and neck looked better with the make-up.
  • chick looked better in every way

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Do what you want to your body, but don't expect to be treated the same in public or at a job interview. I don't get the people who do the full body tats,especially the ones that the tattoos are so dark you can't make anything out. I can appreciate the work that goes into them, at least the good ones. A guy I work with that does an amazing job and has a gift for tattooing. A bunch of coworkers had their screw-ups or fixes done by him and it is night and day different. He can do the 3d tats and pictures of faces and they look just like a picture. He will not do the eye/sclera, which I don't understand why anyone would risk blindness from it.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post