SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let’s All Savor The Democrats’ Pervgate Pain
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let’s All Savor The Democrats’ Pervgate Pain Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
Townhall.cim
Kurt Schlichter
November 20, 2017

Some say that it’s so, so very wrong to take so much pleasure at a scandal in which the heroes of the Democrat Party are all being exposed as handsy, tonguey creeps. But if it’s wrong to laugh at the hilarious comeuppance these hypocrites are suffering, I don’t want to be right. In fact, I want to be super-mega-hyper wrong.

Liberals have always been a bunch of lying posers pretending to be allies of women, and some of us always knew it was a scam. To see the truth so gloriously revealed, and to watch their humiliating back-pedaling and equivocation, is wonderful. Get-me-a-cigarette-and-a-cuddle wonderful.

Sure, we have an issue of our own, but is it unfair to point out that Judge Jailbait was a Democrat back when he was cruising malls for teen action? Yeah, it’s probably unfair. Too bad. Own your perversions, Party of the Wandering Hands.

Roy Moore is a problem, but he’s just one problem. It’s probably easier to list all the Democrats who we haven’t recently found are positively Weinsteinian. Noted Clinton supporter Anthony Wiener was super-close to Chuck Schumer, who’s got to spend every moment he’s not lying about tax reform wondering which Democrat bigwig is going to be exposed as the next fern defiler. Thanks to his youth-oriented tendencies, Weiner just started an exciting new career in license plate fabrication. At least he’ll have some terrific reading during what he hopes are those lonely minutes right before lights out.

Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Saigon) was accused of grabbing a woman 40 years ago, which might be false, so he’s lucky he’s not at some college facing the kangaroo court rules his party imposed. Anyway, he’s got an ironclad alibi – at the time he was busy earning the Medal of Honor in ‘Nam.

Then there’s Senator Bob Menendez (D-Lolita), who considers his hung jury on federal corruption charges, which included underage hooker allegations, a big victory. His slogan, when he runs for re-election, should be, “You can’t prove nothin’!”

And Senator Al Franken (D-Medellin) continued his unbroken dumbness streak by actually letting someone photograph him while he made a play for the only kind of woman who digs him, an unconscious one. That made it a bit hard to deny, though he did troop out seven women to assure us that he never harassed any of them. Of course, most of us could probably round up seven people we didn’t molest. Not Bill Clinton, but most of us.

Oh yeah, did you get the memo? Just this week, the Democrats discovered that Bill Clinton was a sex abuser. Who knew? It’s nice the liberals finally resolved the tension between their competing clichés about “We must believe the women!” and “How dare you blaspheme our priapic demigod!” It was weird how this revelation occurred just as the Dem establishment was trying desperately to put the kibosh on Felonia von Pantsuit’s growing confidence that 2020 will finally be Her year. Gosh, if only someone had called Her out on a little watched cable news network as a sex abuse-enabling monster the last time she was running.

I guess you can only bet on the three-legged horse so many times before you figure out she’s never going to win and send her to the Jell-O factory. Noted Clinton supporter and Jell-O pitch perv Bill Cosby was unavailable for comment on advice of his lawyers.

We have yet to see if there is going to be some historical revisionism about the Lion of the Senate, Ted Kennedy (D-Atlantis), or about weather religion cultist and masseuse-tickler Al Gore. We’ll also have a chance to find out if voters will be intrigued by one Democrat’s campaign on an innovative “Vote for me! I am an unlikely sex machine!” platform.

And back in Hollywood, Pervgate continues. Recently, noted Clinton supporter (Is this a theme or what?) Lena Dunham raised her face up from the steam table long enough to claim the (very) young lady who just accused her producing pal of rape is lying. Apparently, the rule is that, “We must believe women … when they are making useful accusations.” But, don’t dismiss Lena’s insights out of hand; she’s an expert on people who make up stories about sexual assault. Don’t worry about Lena – though her unwatchable show is off the air, with her qualifications she can run always run for Senate.

In short, basically the Democrat Party is a Duke lacrosse team that actually did it.

This scandal poses some unique problems for our liberal friends. The Democrats spent decades telling women how Republicans hate them and now, well, it appears the Democrats like women, just the wrong way, and they like obtaining consent not at all. Pervgate is generating gross revelation after gross revelation, and basically America’s ladies are being asked, “Show me on the doll where the bad party touched you.”

They’re answering, “Everywhere, and also on my houseplants.”

The Democrats used to be able to exploit the fact that GOP voters actually have morals. But then the tyranny of the new rules arose and their ploy stopped working. Gloria Allred dragged out a bunch of accusers to try and get us to abandon Trump in 2016, and all she got was a “Meh.” People saw the math didn’t work.

“You are morally obligated to dump this guy based on the shaky contentions of a bunch of people a rabid liberal partisan who makes money off such accusations produced, and you must therefore vote for the woman who spent the last thirty years trashing the abused women her husband left weeping in his wake. Because patriarchy.”

Nope. No more. Republicans refused to allow their morals to be weaponized against them again, and it confounded the libs. That meant they had to rely on their candidate and their policy positions and, well, that went poorly.

See, that’s the problem with hypocrisy. It’s not merely that the idea that, “If you do it you lose, and if we do it, we still get to win,” is so galling, though it is. It’s that it can actually change the rules. The rule used to be that accused sexual abusers can’t be politicians. That stopped being the rule when the Democrats Move(d) On. So when they tried to invoke the rule in 2016, they found it was uninvokeable.

This is how you got Roy Moore, who should have arranged to be in a federal corruption trial right because then no one in the Senate would be demanding that he drop out. Alabama voters might very well choose the guy who dated babies over the one who wants to kill them, and if Moore wins, a good part of the reason will be, “The hell with you liberals.”

I keep telling them that they are going to hate the new rules.

But, of course, thanks to the giant hard left progressive faction within the Democrat Party, they have a problem. The crony centrist Clintonish contingent is perfectly happy to ignore Dem abuse of women because they don’t actually care – it is all a pose. But the prog wing has an incentive to continue to pretend to care about women because their faux outrage is a weapon they can wield in trying to win the party civil war. So now, they have Albatross Franken to deal with – some of the Democrats aren’t going to go along quietly with the usual three-act script that dictates a first act of fake concern, then a second act of fake contrition, and that climaxes with fake consequences. Franken may well be sacrificed on the altar of wokeness.

Gosh, I love blue-on-blue fratricide.

Roy Moore is a pain to the GOP for what he allegedly did back when he was a Democrat, but the Donkeys are doing all they can to neutralize the fallout. Franken and Menendez also provide the GOP with a ready-made response to all those Roy Moore ads the Democrats are slobbering to drop. Stuart Smarmy was dumb enough, and tacky enough to, doggone it, let himself get caught on film doing it. The GOP might be the Party of a Perv, but the Democrats are the Party of a Bunch of Pervs.

Here’s the thing everyone sees clearly now. The Democrats never actually believed all that stuff they shovel about women. It was a pose, a scam, a grift run on the suckers. And now, thanks to the likes of Al Franken being unable to interact successfully with women who are awake, the curtain has been thrown back. What it reveals is a pathetic collection of losers trying to leverage their positions to get a few cheap gropes.

That’s your Democrat Party. That’s who we conservatives will face in 2018. Sadly, the only people stupid enough lose to these creeps are the ones running the GOP.

Link

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have to admit, I get a warm and fuzzy feeling every time I read an update on one of these updates

warms my heart to know they're eating their own...and the feasting has just started

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53852 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
1. That's what I'm saying!

2. Could it be? Could this mess-out-of-nowhere finally put Bill Clinton in his political grave and definitively leave Hill too politically crippled to have a national impact anymore?

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gosh, I love blue-on-blue fratricide.

Lol awesome. Smile

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few Dems thrown under the bus would make accusations against Our Side look more legit, wouldn't they?

I suspect the Left wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice some obvious Pervs like Franken and Clinton, plus the odd journalist, to further their cause.

I won't savor anything just yet.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9380 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-Saigon)

That cracked me up. Big Grin

Posts: 20611 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The next big push, even if it occasionally backfires, is to identify the political leanings of people in the news. Its easy, just print things like Dan Blather, (D,CBS). It would tend to put their perspective in focus for those reading.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Don't suppose we could get Col. Schlichter to run for office, but then I think he lives in California so neither he nor Scott Adams could be elected. Too bad, the press conferences would be memorable!

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Senator Al Franken (D-Medellin) continued his unbroken dumbness streak by actually letting someone photograph him while he made a play for the only kind of woman who digs him, an unconscious one.

Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
When I saw the poster, and the title I KNEW who the author was.

Another home run.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37197 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Don't suppose we could get Col. Schlichter to run for office, but then I think he lives in California so neither he nor Scott Adams could be elected. Too bad, the press conferences would be memorable!

From the Townhall bio:

quote:
Kurt Schlichter (Twitter: @KurtSchlichter) was personally recruited to write conservative commentary by Andrew Breitbart. He is a successful Los Angeles trial lawyer, a veteran with a masters in Strategic Studies from the United States Army War College, and a former stand-up comic.

Kurt is the author of the novels Indian Country and People’s Republic.

Kurt has been published in the New York Post, Washington Examiner, Los Angeles Times, Washington Times and elsewhere. He has also been a guest on Fox News, the Hugh Hewitt Show, the Dennis Miller Show, the John Phillips Show, the Tony Katz Show, the Greg Garrison Show, Geraldo, The Snark Factor, the Derek Hunter Show, and the WMAL Morning Show with Larry O’Connor, among others. He appears weekly on Cam and Company on NRA News.

Kurt rose to the rank of colonel (Infantry), commanded a cavalry recon squadron, and served in Desert Storm and Kosovo as well as multiple disaster operations. He lives in the South Bay area of Los Angeles where his hobbies include red meat and red wine.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
When CBS news told the story of firing Charlie Rose today the first thing they did was to report on Trump "grabbing them by the ...".

And then mentioning Roy Moore.

BUT the fact that they're reporting far more in number of their own makes me smile!

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I LOL'd through that whole article and read the choicest quotes out loud to my wife. Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
They should have kept their mouths shut about Moore.

Now, I hope the nuking will be irreparable for the dims.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34421 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
They should have kept their mouths shut about Moore.

Now, I hope the nuking will be irreparable for the dims.

I haven't been following the Moore controversy closely, but I understand these are the main points:

• 30-some years ago, while a registered Democrat in his thirties, Moore dated teenagers

• The age of consent in Alabama, where Moore dated the teenagers, is (and was then, too) 16, so all his dates were legal

• The girls dated Moore with their parents', or at least their mothers' consent

I wouldn't want my 16-year old daughter dating a thirty-something year old man. But this objection is overcome by the third bullet above -- he wasn't sneaking around exploiting these girls, he got their parents' consent to date them. Also, not sure "date" had the same connotation thirty years ago that it does today -- dating does not mean "fucking".

I guess I just don't get the controversy.

Thanks,

Sap
  •  
    Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Non-Miscreant
    posted Hide Post
    Close, Sap. I think one of the reported incidents did occur when the girl claimed she was 14. But proof is real hard to come by. The leftist media accepts all charges against the hated enemy as the gospel. But it doesn't matter, the case has already been decided, by a higher court, the one of the media. Where no proof of any kind is required.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Good enough is neither
    good, nor enough
    posted Hide Post
    Apparently if you are a democrat you can be forgiven. I am sure they are going to forgive others from the Republican Party as well. I think this is how it works, if several women forgive you it is ok.

http://time.com/5033572/saturd...ranken/?xid=homepage

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2040 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    SIGforum Official
    Eye Doc
    Picture of bcereuss
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    That’s your Democrat Party. That’s who we conservatives will face in 2018. Sadly, the only people stupid enough lose to these creeps are the ones running the GOP.

Link

This last sentence is the most salient insight of the article.

Posts: 3014 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    That article is a keeper. And the news on John Conyers had not even broke when it was published.

Posts: 5235 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Festina Lente
    Picture of feersum dreadnaught
    posted Hide Post
    I want to see names, resignations, and reimbursement of our treasury for payments made for their harassment. Don't care if R or D - this particular swamp needs to be drained, filled, and salted such that it becomes unpossible to happen.

Being told that 25+ Members of Congress are *currently* being investigated over sexual harassment claims. This may get messy.

11:55 AM - 21 Nov 2017
    https://twitter.com/ali/status/933061255396552704

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post