SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Not today, robbers, not today.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not today, robbers, not today. Login/Join 
posted
Happened in Mexico City.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9MaSP_1608162497

-c1steve

Posts: 4055 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
That is some GTA shit right there.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Awesomeness right there.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Get Some!!!!

Pure gold right there.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I was expecting the robbers to take the temperature challenge, like they do so often in Brazil. I guess the Mexicans need to take a lesson or two from their Brazilian brothers. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26405 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

No better way to put it, really.

Posts: 17138 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was about to quit watching, then the laughing started!! Give them what they deserve!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Good

Damn thieves need to lose more often!

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
The guy drove off and I was starting to get on my soap box about click bait then the dude comes back in frame in reverse and I'm cheering. To bad he injured the bike and not the turds.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The person they stole that motorcycle from is going to be sad.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54648 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
I come from Brazil, so that’s not a happy ending to me. The thugs are still breathing.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the driver allowed them to live.....to give them something to think about while they're limping.

P229

Posts: 3826 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
good, one can hope they seek medical attention and die from an infection. Of course I do not go the Mexico for dental work either. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Yeah, too bad those thieves are still able to walk.

Posts: 26912 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At first I thought that is wasn't that great. The longer I look the greater it became.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’ll learn um!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I once had an instructor who referred to a car used as a weapon as a 14 Million Grain Bullet.

This 14 Million Grain bullet just needed a tad more velocity behind it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"OH!!! THAT BIKE, NEED SOME MILK!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

No better way to put it, really.

Airsoft guy really has a way with words. He needs to write a zombie apocalypse book. I'd read it.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Timing is everything - he was one second too early!!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post