SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Massachusetts, just when I thought nothing would surprise me, I am proven wrong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massachusetts, just when I thought nothing would surprise me, I am proven wrong Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
The courthouse I frequent the most had two detainees test positive for COVID upon entry at the Nashua Street Jail on Friday. The court administration has closed the building for two weeks to prevent the spread. Seriously! The building has the disease, are you kidding me its concrete and less than 25 years old, with good ventilation. This is just left wing lunacy, panic and derangement.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I don't blame them. They are right to be terrified of this monster. It has the ability to fly around and inflict severe damage. Even rapes your dog, too, as para said a while back.

Q

Posts: 27628 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
at the Nashua Street Jail

They are otherwise good citizens just turning themselves around. They should all be let out of jail, at least to vote. They will probably come back on their own after the virus clears.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24642 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
at the Nashua Street Jail

They are otherwise good citizens just turning themselves around. They should all be let out of jail, at least to vote. They will probably come back on their own after the virus clears.

I could care less if it were two detainees, clerks, spectators, how does the building contract the virus? It's friggin insanity.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Seriously starting to not trust this guy. Seems all he does is try to undermine the President politically.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...stroying-us-economy/

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5806 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Starting? He admitted lying about masks. Of course, it was for your own good. Screw Fauci, I'll stick with science.

Posts: 17261 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Our RINO dictator put in new Covid restrictions including masks everywhere inside and out. Curfew from 10pm to 5am. No gatherings in private homes over 10 people. This shit is insane.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12605 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Our RINO dictator......No gatherings in private homes over 10 people..

I'd love to see any dictator try that shit over here.

Q

Posts: 27628 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is so hard to believe that place was basically the birthplace of our freedoms. Now it is one of the most restrictive in terms of personal freedom.

Posts: 4137 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was there over the summer and even then it was insane...people wearing masks while outside walking their dogs ALONE with no one else in sight. I went hiking and ran into a guy in the middle of the wood wearing a mask. They have done a great job spreading fear and panic

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Our RINO dictator put in new Covid restrictions including masks everywhere inside and out. Curfew from 10pm to 5am. No gatherings in private homes over 10 people. This shit is insane.

There's a reason he's called "Tall Deval" or "Faker".

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

There's a reason he's called "Tall Deval" or "Faker".[/QUOTE]

The Gov has a new slurname now to add to the others. Howie Carr, the talk radio guy, started calling him Charlie Parker because that's what sleepy Joe used when mentioning him. Joe was just a little off but close this time.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2436 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
My wife used the facilities on the Kansas Tollway. Three stalls, standard ladies room layout, with the door off the center stall. I'm assuming that the virus can make it past the first barricade but research shows it is completely unable to jump that second partition.

People have lost their dang minds

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post