SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Battle of Portland continues this Saturday
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Battle of Portland continues this Saturday Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kathy Griffin: Portland Police Side With Nazis. Has She Met Portland's Police Chief?

https://www.dailywire.com/news...has-she-hank-berrien

Over the weekend, supposed comedienne Kathy Griffin, most famous for posing for a picture with a beheaded President Trump, flexed her intellectual chops once more, bloviating that police on Portland, Oregon, were siding with Nazis and that cops in America are “largely racist.”

Oh, fuck off! Police in Portland,of all cities, siding with & protecting nazis “proud boys” and “prayer...” some shit. White America has to face the harsh reality that cops are largely racist. Yeah, I said it. The cops are fighting the actual Portlanders and calling them “antifa”
Portland Police

@PortlandPolice

Of course, there’s one huge gaping hole in Griffin’s commentary: the chief of police of Portland since 2017 has been a black woman. Danielle Outlaw served 19 years with the Oakland Police Department before she was appointed deputy chief of police in Oakland in 2013. She became chief of police in Portland in 2017.

On Saturday, a rally was led in Portland by Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot Prayer. That group was confronted by Antifa members along Portland’s Southwest Waterfront, prompting violence. Officers fired pepper bullets and flash bangs into the crowd to break up the violence. Police said they were worried about some officers trapped in cruisers in the crowd, whom they unsuccessfully attempted to contact.

Many of the demonstrators were dressed for battle in helmets and protective clothing.

Posts: 12728 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Kathy Griffin: Portland Police Side With Nazis. Has She Met Portland's Police Chief?

Over the weekend, supposed comedienne Kathy Griffin, most famous for posing for a picture with a beheaded President Trump, flexed her intellectual chops once more, bloviating that police on Portland, Oregon, were siding with Nazis and that cops in America are “largely racist.”

Oh, fuck off! Police in Portland,of all cities, siding with & protecting nazis “proud boys” and “prayer...” some shit. White America has to face the harsh reality that cops are largely racist. Yeah, I said it. The cops are fighting the actual Portlanders and calling them “antifa”
Portland Police

@PortlandPolice

Of course, there’s one huge gaping hole in Griffin’s commentary: the chief of police of Portland since 2017 has been a black woman. Danielle Outlaw served 19 years with the Oakland Police Department before she was appointed deputy chief of police in Oakland in 2013. She became chief of police in Portland in 2017.

On Saturday, a rally was led in Portland by Joey Gibson, the leader of Patriot Prayer. That group was confronted by Antifa members along Portland’s Southwest Waterfront, prompting violence. Officers fired pepper bullets and flash bangs into the crowd to break up the violence. Police said they were worried about some officers trapped in cruisers in the crowd, whom they unsuccessfully attempted to contact.

Many of the demonstrators were dressed for battle in helmets and protective clothing.

I'm assuming she was referring to the PP crowd when she used the term "Nazis". The reason the police went after the Antifas was because the Antifas, after unsuccessfully trying to goad the PPs into a fight, decided to go after the police. Bad decision. And Chief Outlaw's leanings notwithstanding, from what I saw on the news I thought the PPD handled the whole thing really well and with appropriate restraint.

Posts: 7272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Portland Police

@PortlandPolice

I'm assuming she was referring to the PP crowd when she used the term "Nazis". The reason the police went after the Antifas was because the Antifas, after unsuccessfully trying to goad the PPs into a fight, decided to go after the police. Bad decision. And Chief Outlaw's leanings notwithstanding, from what I saw on the news I thought the PPD handled the whole thing really well and with appropriate restraint.

My only quibble with your comment is that they should have never been allowed to set up in the first place. Aside from that, class act i thought.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Her own husband couldn't wait to get away from her. Yet all she did was trash him with unfounded accusations.

https://www.realityblurred.com...iffin-matt_responds/

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Twitter Permanently BANS Conservative Gavin McInnes and the Official Proud Boys Account

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
is this the same guy that set up the charlottesville rally?

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post