SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ** DowntownV is the winner** Karma: One pair Mechanix XL Fastfit Multicam.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

** DowntownV is the winner** Karma: One pair Mechanix XL Fastfit Multicam. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
Ordered these some time back, and they're a tad large. They've been tried on, determined they didn't fit, and that's all. I *highly* recommend you refer to this chart, unless you know you wear an XL in this brand.

They look like this:

Requirements:
Must be registered for a year and have 100+ posts. If they're all karma thread entries, you don't qualify. Participating members only, please.
Have an email address in your profile.
Lower 48 only, sorry.
Post a picture of one of your defensive firearms or your full-on "Oh shit, it's all wrong" setup. "I'm in" won't do it. Wink

Winner will be picked by mark123's karmanator when interest wanes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P220 Smudge,

Posts: 17231 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
XL for me, I am in. Thanks for the opportunity.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
I'm in like Flynn! I go through gloves like TP on the ranch. So here is my embarrassingly Dirty Ass Ranch Gun "DARG".

Posts: 2028 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list. I wear an XL in Mechanix gloves.

Here's a shot of one of my defensive firearms:

Posts: 32564 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Yes sir! I am XL in those, and much prefer the FastFit to the velcro ones. I always manage to catch the velcro on the steering wheel of truck/mule/tractor, and loosen them up.

Thanks for the chance.

Here's the preferred house gun:

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Those would fit me, please include me as well.

Not a very good picture, but:

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Size is perfect for my large hands, thanks for the opportunity!
DDM4 w Podavach Loader, just to piss off my gun hating polititians Big Grin

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8402 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Here’s my MCX with a mag I use to trigger my liberal friends.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2390 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Alright, three days, and that looks like all the entrants I feel like waiting for. Thanks for playing, gents!

DowntownV is the winner. Please shoot me an email from your listed email with your shipping information and I'll get these out to you!

Posts: 17231 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
email Sent!
Thank you!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8402 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post