SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can anyone verify the authenticity of this excerpt from a morning news program? Not Safe for Work meow
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can anyone verify the authenticity of this excerpt from a morning news program? Not Safe for Work meow Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
COOK THE MAN SOME FUCKING EGGS, BITCH!!!

As someone says in the comments, cocaine is a helluva drug. Appears to be an Australian or possibly New Zealand morning show. Can anyone confirm that this was actually aired? Appears so.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
He's out there where the buses don't run. You can say anything you want on your last day of work.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Couple of New Zealander guys that do satire "Kiwi Lifestyle" show.

I think he did it to shock the guest.

Sort of like "The Man Show" but with panache and funny.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
A little too much coke in the green room??

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Crikey! Razz

Posts: 528 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Authentic, but satire/comedy.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
We need more of this. BTW she handled it with a plum...I mean aplomb.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post